Season 3 renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 renewal

Looks like we're in for more of the Mason family and the 2nd Mass.

Season 3 renewal
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Great News
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I'm fairly certain this has already been announced in this section...

sigpic

Comment

Yay! :d

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I like TNT

Comment

Very glad to hear about season 3. Looking forward to the next half of this show. I never realized the show only had 10 episodes. Man, this is great.

Comment

This season has been stellar thus far, and I am so glad TNT made the right decision in renewing it for a third season. Now we can just sit back and enjoy the rest of this season without worrying about it coming back or not.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is great! thank you TNT for not being like syfail.
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                  This is great! thank you TNT for not being like syfail.
                  Amen to that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can be pretty sure we won't be promised a 10 season SG-1 run, but a third season is pleasantly exciting. I do wish for more episodes in a season though, what did the first season have, like five episodes?
                    sigpic
                    She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alterans View Post
                      I can be pretty sure we won't be promised a 10 season SG-1 run, but a third season is pleasantly exciting. I do wish for more episodes in a season though, what did the first season have, like five episodes?
                      It had 10 episodes too, but I think they were all one episode airings instead of the 2 episode back to back he had at the start of season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        It had 10 episodes too, but I think they were all one episode airings instead of the 2 episode back to back he had at the start of season 2.
                        Well, the show has quenched my Stargate cravings. Finally, another show were I impatiently week-by-week for a new episode. What I really want to see is more flashbacks, maybe a shot of the "fish-heads" as their first ships are entering Earths atmo. I am a fan of mass destruction, ( on the fictional side) and a flashback of the beginning of it all would be cooltacular.
                        sigpic
                        She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                          No when it premiered and ended we had two episode nights.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good news about the renewal because I'm really liking the show this season.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Alterans View Post
                              Well, the show has quenched my Stargate cravings. Finally, another show were I impatiently week-by-week for a new episode. What I really want to see is more flashbacks, maybe a shot of the "fish-heads" as their first ships are entering Earths atmo. I am a fan of mass destruction, ( on the fictional side) and a flashback of the beginning of it all would be cooltacular.
                              Me too. Another member mentioned flash backs about the Skitters...would be a taste treat for some FYI on both alien fractions. As for so few episodes, Burn Notice started out the same way. As time went by and the show developed a following they gave us more. If FS stays popular it should expand...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X