Sanctuary Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, kush and nubbins.

Every week jan edits the first post of this thread with the episode of the week so you can check there to keep up
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

First posted updated with links for The Five and Edward for this week and next week's episodes are listed.
      sigpic

Comment

wheeee, the Five...helen and nikola at their snarky best.

and edward, csi procedural
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I love The Five, yay! Edward was okay, as far as I recall. I remember the Unas drawing!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sorry I'm running behind this week but I'll watch Instinct Saturday. Sky has already started the discussion for Instinct for those on track.

First post is updated.
            sigpic

Comment

First post is updated with links to post for End of Nights 1 and 2 for this week. Thanks Sky for leading them off!

Next week Eulogy and Hero.
              sigpic

Comment

First post is updated with links for Eulogy and Hero.

Due to commitments there will only be one episode scheduled for the re-watch for the next few weeks. This week Pavor Nocturnus 205
                sigpic

Comment

Okay. Asking a really stupid question and I'm WAY behind but with the Webisodes.
                  I've got the special edition season 1 with them on it and it says part 1 and part 2. Part one is Sanctuary for All and part 2 is Fata Morgana and Folding Man? I've not seen it yet and I'm a little confused. Sorry to be a pain in the butt!
                  sigpic
                  "For All Eternity"
                  The Five | Multi-shpper
                  SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                  Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                  Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
                    Okay. Asking a really stupid question and I'm WAY behind but with the Webisodes.
                    I've got the special edition season 1 with them on it and it says part 1 and part 2. Part one is Sanctuary for All and part 2 is Fata Morgana and Folding Man? I've not seen it yet and I'm a little confused. Sorry to be a pain in the butt!
                    I'm not aware of any special edition if that is what you are asking. Season 1 did come with the Webisode included as bonus features. Part 1 (Webisodes 1-4) is the original version of Sanctuary for All and Part 2 (webisodes 5-8) is the original version of Fata Morgana but it was left with a cliff hanger ending. Both were rewritten for the television versions so they are different. Does that answer your questions?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X