• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A More Perfect Union (210)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON TWO
    A MORE PERFECT UNION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    General Bresler declares marshal law but gets more than he bargained for when the rebel Skitters arrive on the doorstep of the city, asking the humans to help them strike at the Overlords.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 May 2013, 08:55 PM.

Well that was an interesting episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Well that was an interesting episode.
      Now that's a cliffhanger... mmm mmm!

So much to talk about and 10 months to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

My feelings exactly.

You know I thought that was Iron Man, at the end, at first.

Comment

So, did Karen somehow transfer that little bug to Hal when she kissed him?

Karen is becoming decidedly more annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            So, did Karen somehow transfer that little bug to Hal when she kissed him?

Karen is becoming decidedly more annoying.
            Well she has got to go. Someone shoot that...girl. I like pope over this chick. Hell at least he's useful.

Comment

So that new alien. What do you guys think? Friend or Foe? And I wonder if that weapon the overlord was building was meant to wipe the other aliens out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                So that new alien. What do you guys think? Friend or Foe? And I wonder if that weapon the overlord was building was meant to wipe the other aliens out.
                it looked like some sort of anti air defence weapon, obviously they were expecting the other aliens, who are clearly their enemy, why else would the overlords be going to various worlds enslaving races but turning them into soldiers not workers, maybe theyve been at war a long time, so maybe weve found new allies, but im expecting some shades of grey
                Last edited by dosed150; 20 August 2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

Yup Sad! It feels like the old Nestle Quick commercial.

But anyhow soldiering on that was indeed the mother of cliffhangers.

Spoiler:
                  The episode was non stop action and suspense from start to finish I loved when the Skitters attacked the other loyal skitters, the overlord and Karen just as she was about to torture Dr Glass.

The overlord proved that his race are no pushovers slaves or no slaves, skitters like harnessed humans have enhanced strength and the overlord still fought off Red Eye and sadly killed him at that point I was ecstatic when Mason finally finished the finhead bastard once and for all.

Am I the only one who thinks Hal has been turned to the side of the overlords after that bug went from his optic nerve into the Ear canal? I think that's how they are controlling her so totally is not just the harness.

And that strange alien landing at the end was fantastic I think the weapon they destroyed was meant for it. That means that the overlords have enemies of their own but we don't know if they are peaceful or as warlike and imperialistic as the overlords yet and we won't know for 10 long months. *Sigh*

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

I will tell you one thing, our new aliens do not look friendly at all, he even has a bit of a smirk on his face. I very much suspect it will be a case of my enemy enemy is my friend at least until there joint foe is taken care off.

I do wonder if there landing were that successful across the entire planet, after all it takes dozens of weapons locations to create a planetary defence grid, which that weapon look like it was design to be a part off.

I wonder if Red eyes knew of these aliens and was working in league with them. An if that thing that went into Hal is a device from those aliens rather than the Overlords. After all we have never seen the skitter use any other technology, so why would the overlords trust red eyes with such a power device.

Overall an action packed episode and I suspect Tom Mason will be taking up his role as leader of Charleston after all.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      I will tell you one thing, our new aliens do not look friendly at all, he even has a bit of a smirk on his face. I very much suspect it will be a case of my enemy enemy is my friend at least until there joint foe is taken care off.
                      Quite possible. We don't know their motives. But at least to start I think they will work with us at first at least to understand our position.

I do wonder if there landing were that successful across the entire planet, after all it takes dozens of weapons locations to create a planetary defense grid, which that weapon look like it was design to be a part off.
                      Definitely a grid is required. The Overlord was the leader of the whole eastern seaboard. Whether the weapon was to protect the entire seaboard or just a little closer to Charleston's area, then at least these Ironmen are able to setup a beachhead thanks to the weapon being taken out.

I wonder if Red eyes knew of these aliens and was working in league with them. An if that thing that went into Hal is a device from those aliens rather than the Overlords. After all we have never seen the skitter use any other technology, so why would the overlords trust red eyes with such a power device.
                      My take is that they still have Hal's body in Charleston, so it's possible they have his mind. And are going to use it to attack Charleston's location. I initially thought it was the overlord army attacking Charleston at the end of the finale before we saw the ships landing.

For Red-Eye, we can assume that only when it reached into Hal's ear that it started to control him and being harness only controls your basic movements. So maybe Red-Eye just remotely told it to come back instead of trying to mind control Tom Mason?

Overall an action packed episode and I suspect Tom Mason will be taking up his role as leader of Charleston after all.
                      Quite possible, with Charleston now the biggest hub of humans, that we know of, and that the new aliens met. So I imagine there would be the interest of the 2nd Mass to stay a bit longer to find out what these new aliens are all about.

I wonder how will Pope feel about this? I'm surprised we didn't see his reaction to skitters helping us fight off the Overlord.

Comment

to say action packed then only if you count in the full season and then i would say yes for a 10 episode season it was the most action packed (maximum 5min for action where realy is action)

it ended like first season with the last 5min of whats coing to happen like the first season when mason entered to the space ship and ended where as the second season first episodes had only 10 min of the story for the space ship and that was it

i hope they show more war in 3'rd season and more aliens and less of the humans stories that most of the 2 seasons have had that is boring as hell

it's about alien inveision and we see aliens for the 420min of a season only like 20 minutes compined for a season

and by the look of it there is like 10 000 people left alive in united states or in canada in where this is located

i want to see more action and more war related in this show where humans are fighting ageinst aliens and not only for 5min for episode where the rest is the drama of there life in battle

btw there has not being even one real battle ageinst aliens .. all these episodes have only one alien dead and a really small victory's

it's like taking down one tank out of 100 000 in one season
                        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                          You are welcomed to your opinion, but as this is a television show on a station like TNT, there just isn't enough money for action to be the primary focus. Especially action on the scale of war.

From the first season we knew this show was about Tom Mason and his family. I'm not disappointed about that. Although I do wish the show used the crew of the 2nd Mass more often as their primary focus in their stories.

And about taking out a tank out of 100,000 in one season, yeah, that's how it is suppose to feel. They are outgunned and out numbered. They can't stage full scale assaults, but they can send in small teams for decisive attacks.

The only issue I have as I think about it now, is I feel they killed Dai in exchange to use Tector in the next season. I wished it wasn't so transparent.

Comment

Well I was blown away. This episode was awesome and quite the cliffhanger. These new aliens, are they friends or enemies? Is Karen now the leader of the fish head armada on the east coast of the U.S.? It seemed like she was considering the fact that she was so sure of herself right before she left and didn't freak out at all when her master was killed. Last time they hurt him she was furious. I was sad to see Dai go. I was cheering to Red Eye to get the OL and of course he was killed in the fray. It looks like Karen now has control of Hal, that will be a problem later. But I have a question, why did we only see one weapons platform, ( I know budgets can't let us see more.) but if the OL were so scared of the new guys why weren't there more? And why didn't Karen remove the C-4 when she had the chance? So many questions and ten months to wait for the answers.
                            sigpic
                            God Bless America

Comment

I have stayed away cause I think my comments are starting to smell like a wet dog and I have no idea what I am talking about. I give up...I have no idea what is going on. I have no smart words....maybe next season.....LM
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X