The Price of Greatness (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I'm thinking some of that hate to the 2nd mass is cause of how well they have done out there on their own..
    What do you mean? When they first got there they were hailed as heroes. I didn't see much hate toward them. Just adjusting to the rules of that community.

Comment

Underpinnings of jealousy.

Comment

Jealous of what? Jealous of them being attacked by aliens? Jealous of them having to move from place to place and look for food and shelter?

If anything, I believe they became concerned. The 2nd Mass was wary of handing over their weapons. They were more mouths to feed and more voices vying to be heard.

Comment

Get to a new place to find it is run by a smoke monster and max headroom.

Kind of interesting how the new guys are causing problems and not trying very hard to fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            Jealous of what? Jealous of them being attacked by aliens? Jealous of them having to move from place to place and look for food and shelter?

If anything, I believe they became concerned. The 2nd Mass was wary of handing over their weapons. They were more mouths to feed and more voices vying to be heard.
            Jealous of the fact that the 2nd mass had done something they didn't. Gave the Espheni a bloody nose (liberated slaved kids, damaged one of their base towers, learned of several weaknesses)..

Comment

Working...
            X