Death March (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt G View Post

3. So is Trenter going to become part of the military establishment now?
    I assume you mean Tector.

My favourite scene from this episode from this episode was Tector saluting Captain Weaver and Weaver's speech.

I thought Maggie, Hal and Pope had been ambushed by mechs when they were driving along and those lights came on, it wasn't until the episode was over that i realised it wasn't mechs because i didn't hear the characteristic sound that the mechs make, though if i were the mechs and i was going to spring a trap on someone i wouldn't give away my position by making the sound the mechs make.

I do like the idea of harnessed kids whose guardian skitter has been killed going feral, which is what i think has happened to the harnessed kid that attacked the med bus twice.

Comment

Pretty average episode, but each show has one once every so often...
      Enjoyed the scenes with Tector and Weaver...
      I knew that when they got to Charleston, it would be ruined, but it was a nice suprise to find out it was actually real...
      Looking forward to these last 2 episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
        I assume you mean Tector.
        I can never remember that guy's name!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I managed to watch this epsiode today.
          I has got me thinking that there is something 'Not Right' about Charleston.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The way they ended it as well as 209's previews DID make me also feel something was not right with charleston.

Comment

I was surprised they let Matt tell harness girl all their plans. I was also surprised no one wanted to just kill the girl. Kind of odd for the one military guy to just be carrying strawberries around.

Up to this point I would say the show is horrible. However, it is horrible in a way that I kind of have to watch it. A fun horrible if you will. Compared to say Under the Dome which is horrible and unwatchable and not fun at all.

Comment

Working...
              X