Love and Other Acts of Courage (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Rejects...but still attacks with intention to kill? Lets face it...Weaver got lucky. As for Ben, seems to me he is wanted back into alien fold in the worst way. They killed all those other children to cleverly leave Karen with them and alive? I see serious agenda here. Remember Rick...healed of illness or not...him they didn't want..
    It's biology, there's no intent on a organism like that. The younger subjects are more prone to adapt, but the older subjects are more prone to fight the foreign substance. Not to mention it was a bite, so the organism wasn't able to stay latched on and manage the process.

And they were not after Ben specifically because of who or what he is. They were after him cause he has joined with the so-called "Skitter rebellion", though I think think the rebellion is a hoax.

And Rick, didn't try to join up with them. He joined the "Skitter Rebellion".

Comment

That's what I like about fiction...the door is never closed, even after the fat lady has warbled her so called last note. Also, trying to second guess the master at hand is fun, but maybe not so fruitful. I'm sure I have no solid ideas what route he is taking...but then again, it's the journey...not the destination...
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty good episode, looking forward to seeing where all this goes.
        They balanced the episode just right, not too much romantic stuff and not too little either.
        Not sure on this skitter rebelion though... as I said, looking forward to where this all leads...

Comment

1. Skitter rebellion...happy to give them the benefit of the doubt.

2. OK...Maggie's a cancer survivor...fine...

3. Hope WEaver will be OK...

4. OK...if Ben's turning into a Skitter as some of your guys are theorising, is the Skitter's current form their original form? (if that makes sense).
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
          X