Compass (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
    Great episode! Loved the tension between Tom and Pope. That skitter with the red eye freaks me out and I am wondering what is going on with Ben. Very sad ending. I wonder how sincere this visitor really is. I wonder if they may be walking into a trap.
    I was personally glad to see Tom beating Pope up, there have been times when i wanted to beat the living daylights out of Pope, i was more than a bit suspicious when i read about Churchill (i forget her first name) and the army she was building, i was like army of what, what if she is an ally of the invaders and Charleston is the Neutral Zone where they can all live that the Overlord was talking to Tom about when he was on the ship. His disrespect to Jimmy was the final straw for Tom.

Comment

Hmmm...

1. RIP Jimmy.

2. Wasn't sure if Charlston was going to be dealt with this ep.

3. This dumb Brit isn't sure how far Charlston is from Massachusits

4. Whatever Charlston turns out to be, it's a larger group of humans and I'm willing to give Churchill the benefit of the doubt.

5. The skitters seem to have some kind of control over Ben!

Things are getting interesting.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Very good episode, again setting up lots of questions that are sure to be answered this or next season.
        Sad to see Jimmy go
        One small nirk with this episode though is the fact no ones mentioned the fact that the bug in Tom has gone...
        This seasons starting off strong and I hope it keeps going like this.
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 22 July 2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          3. This dumb Brit isn't sure how far Charleston is from Massachusetts
          In a more recent episode they are closer to Charleston, SC than I thought.
          Spoiler:
          They are not in Massachusetts anymore

Their location is:
          Spoiler:
          Somewhere in Virginia which is much closer.

I will have to see the first episode for where they are geographically then.

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          5. The skitters seem to have some kind of control over Ben!
          I think it's more that Ben believes in something and not that he is being controlled. Manipulated perhaps, but whatever it means when his back lights up I don't believe it's control, maybe more of a flood of stimuli that keeps him still.

Comment

Fine, well clearly they're going to be moving a fair bit over the next few eps.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
            X