• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot (101)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON ONE
    PILOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    In the aftermath of an alien invasion that devastates the globe, a colony of survivors come together to share supplies and stay alive. Tom Mason goes from history professor to soldier, appointed the second in command of the 2nd Mass.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I just got caught up to this series--went out and bought the DVD. I have to say, I was totally blown away. The story, the acting, the effects--all top notch. Starting AFTER the invasion and the devastation was pure genius!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Agreed, this was a fantastic start to a great season.

Comment

I just caught this show on TV. Then did the same as Whytewytch went and bought the first season. Think this is a great start to a series after the invasion. Looking forward to watching the rest.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          I just got caught up to this series--went out and bought the DVD. I have to say, I was totally blown away. The story, the acting, the effects--all top notch. Starting AFTER the invasion and the devastation was pure genius!
          I might be tempted now to watch this series as well.
          Still pondering about it. It's either Homeland, Falling Skies or Boardwalk Empire.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            I might be tempted now to watch this series as well.
            Still pondering about it. It's either Homeland, Falling Skies or Boardwalk Empire.
            All good shows, Boardwalk is my favourite show on TV right now but I would choose Falling Skies over Homeland.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X