• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Another Day (513)

EUREKA SEASON FIVE
    JUST ANOTHER DAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

a fun finale, lots of happy endings and couples pairing up. I know I didn't get all the cameos, but grant imahara of Mythbusters was one of them

and yes, we did kinda get 'bobby in the shower'. makes me wish I had the premiere around to see if they met a car on their way in
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Great episode , I really liked the ending very cute , through future to the past , nice
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        a fun finale, lots of happy endings and couples pairing up. I know I didn't get all the cameos, but grant imahara of Mythbusters was one of them

and yes, we did kinda get 'bobby in the shower'. makes me wish I had the premiere around to see if they met a car on their way in
        Yes. They did. When I saw that, I thought they came around full circle.

Comment

I'm going to be honest...The second I saw the rain in the last minute, I had a feeling...But they were in the wrong car. In the pilot, Zoe saw herself and Jack in the other car, but it was the same type of car they were driving. But I'm willing to forgive that "error" for the nature of Eureka. It could have been the cause of the change in timeline

I also had a feeling Alison was going to announce a pregnancy...

The cameo of Grant from Mythbusters was awesome, and when Jack yelled "Fargo! We need to put your thingy in the hole before it explodes!" I was pretty much rolling on the ground.

...Is it too early for a rewatch?

edit:
          Last edited by Gen. Chris; 16 July 2012, 09:27 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Every time a great scifi show ends I want a spinoff!

This was a great scifi show.

Comment

A lot of the clips when Carter was going through the wormhole at the end, including Alison being pregnant are from the last episode of season 1, where Henry went back in time and saved Kim, creating yet another timeline.
              sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed for more cameos on Warehouse 13.

Comment

Loved the proposal scene-

Comment

It was a perfect ending. If endings can bbe perfect that is.

Loved seeing Grant Imahara! How cool is that! Loved how everyone from through the years had a bit in it.

I'm all melancholy now.

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                    Every time a great scifi show ends I want a spinoff!

This was a great scifi show.
                    How would you spin off the show? I'm curious.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That was a perfect ending. If only all shows got to go out with an episode that leaves you, if not happy that the series is ended, at least happy at the way it ended.

I'll miss you, Eureka.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Oh god...I just realized the jab they made at SyFy about how Eureka was given "6 more weeks" to finish up everything and then the DoD taking it all away.

I don't see why I didn't catch that before >.<
                        sigpic

Comment

im confused a little by the ending about how zoe saw themselves coming into eureka and jack "deal with that tommrow."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            im confused a little by the ending about how zoe saw themselves coming into eureka and jack "deal with that tommrow."
                            In the first episode, Jack and Zoe were driving into town in the rain and passed a car with "them" in it. Much like how it played in the season closer. There was a quantum something or other going on in that episode. He's just saying that he'll deal with it tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I knew the Writers are going to end Eureka properly. I am so happy!!!!

There was so much goodness and I don't know where to begin. I definitely lol´d at Holly saying she remembers Fargo Wormholing her and liking it.

Andy playing with the Wormhole was also very fun. He just had to throw something threw instead of simply trying to go through again. He had his creepy smile on overdrive in this Episode.

Zoey and Grant appearing again. Who would have guessed that a Timeless nobody could become a Billionaire capable of Buying Eureka. I am thankful for the rescue, but I still would have loved the Citizens to fight back a bit at least. Fargos taking a "stand" definatly is not what I had in mind. How about letting Martha handle this for example or Tiny would have been very useful too. Just beam them around Town and the Soldiers wouldnt have known what hit them.

Still it was awesome from beginning to End and I am thankful to the whole Team who managed to finish up this awesome Series.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X