No announcement yet.

Stargate models and Blueprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted versions of some of the designs an artist offers plain on Shapeways:
    https://www.tomperys.cz/shop/en/6-stargate

Comment

Lots of Stargate goodies for download and 3D printing at home or your local library at Thingiverse. Emblems, working Stargates, coaster sets, and more:
      https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q...55994f5257225e

Comment

Thingiverse is a dangerous place...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Thingiverse is a dangerous place...

Comment

I made a thing!

*link*

Wouldn't take a lot of work to make it 3D printable..

Comment

Someone on the RPF forum made one, a retractable one too with lights.

Comment

Ru-kirja is now selling .stl files for stargate ships:
                https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...e+stl&_sacat=0

Comment

And the STL files really don't come cheap... too bad, it's copyright infringement.

Comment

Quite pricey. It won't last though, and the seller probably knows it and is trying to ask the highest of prices, because, at some point, these files will likely uploaded by fans and shared on other sites.
                    (Just did a search for Wraith ones and didn't find any yet, but will post if I see any.)
                    Last edited by WraithTech; 09 October 2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Unless he put a watermark on the files -- that way they always trace back to him (also if anyone else finds out, they'll trace back to him ).

Comment

I could be wrong, but I have doubts he is the creator of the files to begin with. It seems like I have seen some of them years ago on game modding sites. He used to have a different hiveship version, but switched to a completely different one. Here is a site with that old design for example (uploaders here also also charging for most files):
                        https://www.stlfinder.com/3dmodels/stargate-atlantis

EDIT: Last April, Stubba said previously at least some of these files are from a game.
                        Last edited by WraithTech; 11 October 2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Site is down. We needs some plans

Comment

I'm not sure if this thread accepts downloadable 3D model requests (3DS, OBJ, Blender, etc.), but if it does, I need to know if anyone knows where to download (or is willing to make) models of the following characters/species/object for free. I've been looking everywhere, and I need them for a game mod:

Asgard (Thor will work fine, but any Asgard will work, as they are all pretty much identical, due to cloning)
                            Wraith (Todd, Michael (Hybrid-form, Human-form, and Wraith-form), a Warrior, and the Keeper from Rising (Pt. 2))
                            Replicators (Bugs, Human-form Replicators, and Asurans; Fifth will work fine for this, but I may need other characters.)
                            Goa'uld Symbiote (adult, not juvenile/larval form)
                            Jaffa (Teal'c, Bra'tac, Rya'c, and Drey'auc)
                            Tau'ri and other Human races (General Hammond, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter, Jack, Teyla Emmagan, Ronon Dex, John Sheppard, Carson Beckett, Meredith "Rodney" McKay, Dr. Weir, Lt. Ford, Cameron Mitchell, Jonas Quinn, and Vala Mal Doran)
                            Goa'uld and Tok'ra Hosts (Martouf, Jacob Carter, Apophis, Hathor, Seth, Ba'al, Nirrti, and the one who had the bat'leth sword hanging behind him (I forget his name))
                            Nox (All of the Nox characters seen on SG-1)
                            Unas (Chaka; hopefully I spelled his name correctly)
                            DHD (Milky Way and Pegasus versions)

Max poly count of each model should not exceed 65,536, otherwise it'll crash the game. If you want to know, it's for Midtown Madness 2 (an old racing game from the early 2000's, hence the low poly-count limit). I've been doing personal mods for it, and I want to try and make one that I can release to that game's community. I'd prefer the models in Blend format, with rigging if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate38 View Post
                              ...it's for Midtown Madness 2...
                              Holy hannah, I used to play that on my Xbox...

Comment

I think you're getting it mixed up with Midtown Madness 3. That's the one that was released for Xbox. MM2 is PC only.

Comment

Working...
                                X