• Show
Clear All

oh yeah... the dream...
    Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
    Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
    My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      Hey Everybody... thanks for keeping the F.O.R.D up in the mix on the forum. Loving it... In the hallway of my loft stealing the neighbour's internet again... Love - RSF
      Hi Rainbow, thanks for the shout out to your fans! I think you are very cool to support the people who are supporting you!! You are the good kind of celeb. You don't hide. But you might have to start if you keep stealing your neighbors Internet! Any who...so good to see you when you pop in. Have a great time in all you do.

Comment

It's a bit startling to pop into this thread. It's like the "Attack of the Ford Clones" And the real one is hidden among you, but can you find him?!
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
          It's a bit startling to pop into this thread. It's like the "Attack of the Ford Clones" And the real one is hidden among you, but can you find him?!
          We're having fun now!!! I wonder how many other cast members talk to their fans. Any one know?

Comment

LOL! i'm gonna guess that he's the one where it say's "stargate atlantis's lt. aiden ford" under his name instead of primtah!

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            We're having fun now!!! I wonder how many other cast members talk to their fans. Any one know?
            i haven't really heard anything about other cast members just popping in unannounced. i guess we're just lucky that rainbow is such a cool guy! but hey, that's why we love him in the first place!
            Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Well sometimes people get paranoid on the DH/McKay thunk thread, with rumours David lurks - some people talk to him (apologise for weirdness etc ) but we don't get any talking back, no. Probably for the best, there's only so much excitement a heart can take.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty funny. When all the F.O.R.D.ies moved in from the SciFi Bboard, they all chose the same Ford avatar. Mine was the only unique one.

P.S. Welcome to F.O.R.D., Hatusu!
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

it's the only ford avi we have access to since we don't have as many posts as you or access to extra avis yet!

i like my ford avi but i'd much rather have my vendetta avatar-etta!
                  Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

I have a great idea. Why don't you all let up on the Jason Mamoa bashing? His mother reads this forum, as does his friend and trainer, 2BAM. How does it look to them?

Fine, you "love" Rainbow. Well, if he proves himself in the second season, GREAT! He'll be back. But all this whining and bashing is just making you all look immature and it's not helping him at all.

Fine, you want to flame me, go ahead.
                    "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

don't you think your post might be a bit more appropriate on the Dex thread and not a thread that is dedicated to loving all things RSF.

not flaming, just pointing out the obvious.
                      Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_Crash
                        don't you think your post might be a bit more appropriate on the Dex thread and not a thread that is dedicated to loving all things RSF.

not flaming, just pointing out the obvious.
                        I think I did post it there too. But you could be right, so I'll check!

Thank you.
                        "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

not a problem. we just like to have an unabashed RSF lovefest on this thread!
                          Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_Crash
                            not a problem. we just like to have an unabashed RSF lovefest on this thread!
                            Go Snow, Go Snow, Go Snow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Believer
                              I have a great idea. Why don't you all let up on the Jason Mamoa bashing? His mother reads this forum, as does his friend and trainer, 2BAM. How does it look to them?

Fine, you "love" Rainbow. Well, if he proves himself in the second season, GREAT! He'll be back. But all this whining and bashing is just making you all look immature and it's not helping him at all.

Fine, you want to flame me, go ahead.
                              What!?! We weren't really bashing him. First of all, I said he has a cute body. Now how is that bashing... Besides we don't hate Jason, we hate the fact that RSF will be recurring.
                              Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

hey, hanmer has a question answered in the latest Ask Sen'il column! go hanmer!
                                Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X