The Supernatural Chronicles brainstorming and OOC discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    i used to be a part of so many debates in the general SG discussion forums.... and an ardent Daniel thunker.... and a Jack/Daniel slasher [( as most of us hussies were )].... but with the series ended, GW has become somewhat stagnant.... oh sure, the thunk threads are still around, and there are like a bajillion threads dedicated to rewatches, but it's not the same.... hell, (almost) everyone i currently know the forums joined sometime after i did! and that! that fact makes me feel old....

Yeah, but you're still not as old as me Lil
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

actually, all said and done, i think i'm the youngest person here.... i've just been on GW for what seems like forever....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

actually, all said and done, i think i'm the youngest person here.... i've just been on GW for what seems like forever....
        Nope, you're older than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Nope, you're older than I am.
          really? huh.... always figured you'd be older considering the med school....
          sigpic

Comment

really? huh.... always figured you'd be older considering the med school....
            Medical laboratory science...its not exactly med school, although that would be cool and might be an option someday. Its a only 4.5 year program to start out. I'm in my last year.

Comment

How goes the story?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I think I'm the oldest
                Actually, being the only guy, of course I'm the oldest, girls don't age after 30............
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  I think I'm the oldest
                  Actually, being the only guy, of course I'm the oldest, girls don't age after 30............
                  You're such a suck-up

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I think I'm the oldest
                    my mother being the exception... she's never hidden her age, and she once made my dad return a diamond... after that, he stopped buying her jewelary... she was very happy with this....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      You're such a suck-up
                      Would you rather deal with the cantina side.................
                      sigpic

Comment

my mother being the exception... she's never hidden her age, and she once made my dad return a diamond... after that, he stopped buying her jewelary... she was very happy with this....
                        We are just happy when we get a non BS answer
                        sigpic

Comment

Would you rather deal with the cantina side.................
                          don't do it M! not to sound condescending or anything, but you wouldn't survive the cantina.....

We are just happy when we get a non BS answer
                          no chance of that here... i like the shock factor of being upfront about my opinions.... yes, i support LGBT equality... i don't mind cannibalism, and not just as a last ditch effort for survival.... orgy?
                          sigpic

Comment

don't do it M! not to sound condescending or anything, but you wouldn't survive the cantina.....
                            The cantina simply does not scare, nor inspire me anymore, listening to Jel regurge crap over and over again is just boring.

no chance of that here... i like the shock factor of being upfront about my opinions.... yes, i support LGBT equality... i don't mind cannibalism, and not just as a last ditch effort for survival.... orgy?
                            So you ADMIT your first answer will be BS? Hmmm......

As to the orgy, EAT ME
                            sigpic

Comment

The cantina simply does not scare, nor inspire me anymore, listening to Jel regurge crap over and over again is just boring.

So you ADMIT your first answer will be BS? Hmmm......

As to the orgy, EAT ME
                              why do you think i don't stop by the cantina anymore?

and no bs here... the truth is so much more satisfying
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't even know what the cantina is or that it had a different side..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X