Supernatural Fanfic and Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
    Evil Dean is making me want to write my Dean in Hell fic. That particular muse is quite insistent...there may even be hot pokers involved if I keep ignoring her. So, how far do you think I can push Dean before readers riot?
    Depends on the reader. Some readers like the characters to be pushed VERY far and others prefer less..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Most annoying feedback you ever got on a story...and GO:
      sigpic
      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
      --Angels in America

Comment

(no comments)

like really? srsly? i poured myself into writing this, took the time to post it for you to read... the least you could do is tell me if you liked it or not... not asking for a sonnet... just a "cool story bro" will suffice
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Kudos: Worst. Invention. Ever. I spent months on this thing and it took you a nano second to click the mouse?
          sigpic
          --Angels in America

Comment

i actually like the Kudos feature.... at least you know ppl have read your story and liked it.... i'm very self conscious about posting comments on works that were posted/completed more than two weeks ago, so sometimes i'll click the Kudos to say "hey i was here, i read your story and i really liked it!" since i binge read fanfic, i end up doing this alot
            sigpic

Comment

Kudos? Is this something on AO3?

I wait until the end of a story to leave a review. Unless I have a ..."nit pic"...shall we say. But sometimes I do leave a review at chapter's end if I am really enjoying the story or if something BIG happens. But mostly I don't leave reviews because I read fic at night and I'm way to tired to type...unless, like I said before, if I'm really enjoying the story. In which case I am nowhere near tired.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

yea... it's a function of AO3 that's basically like the "like" button on FB
                sigpic

Comment

Thought so. Thanks. I've been there a few times...for another fandom and I thought I remembered seeing the Kudos button there.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I am poking at Remains of the Day. It's poking back. It's not about writer's block, exactly. I just don't want to go where the muse is sending me (and neither does Dean). Anyone else ever have a 'great' story idea, and then step back and say "Oh, that's just wrong."?
                    sigpic
                    --Angels in America

Comment

Working...
                    X