Am I secretly Sebacean or something...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I secretly Sebacean or something...?

Warmth and me do not mix. Can't be natural to feel this hot in England. Must be heat delirium. Frell.

Anyone got any innovative suggestions for cooling down? (Need to find that fan I bought last year just in time for the weather to start turning cold )
    ~St*r: sort of like a cross between Aeryn and Vala, but shorter and probably wearing a tiara~

Take a shower? Have some ice cream?

I like taking my own advice...
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Fan and a spray bottle.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretend you're a Scarran.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

soaking wet tea towel on ya neck, lovely and wet your hair thro, also feet in a bucket of ice water
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I hear ya. I sometimes think I'm part Sebacean. (My parents and sister don't seem to get affected.)
            I'm in England too, btw. I know what you mean about the heat. This past week or so has not been pleasant for me... >.<;
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
            X