Desperate Housewives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate Housewives...

I just wanted to ask any one who has seen it what is it like is it another “Sex and the City” or is better then that. I have read it’s pretty popular in US.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Why exactly does scifi.com post Desperate Housewives under the Scifi/Fantasy ratings? Maybe the whole 'narration by a dead person' thing, but yah... It just puzzles me.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Good question...

Comment

Possibly they're a bit confused because Terri Hatcher's in it?
        Or possibly because Brenda Strong played Capt. Deladier of the Rodger Young in Starship Troopers, and also Sgt. Dede Rake in its sequel Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

or perhaps because teri hatcher and/or marcia cross are two of my fantasies....so they like to keep me up to date on the ratings....

even though i don't actually watch the show...
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
          X