No announcement yet.

Lost - Unanswered Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the things MIB can do, I guess shaking the house is something easy for him to do. I think he was trying to scare Ben, just to get some kind of kick. Ben thought all the goings on was because Jacob was doing it. He thought Jacob was having fun trying to scare Ben because Ben lied to Locke that he had seen Jacob.

Comment

And what about that eye we saw when Hurley showed up(didn't look like the eye from Ben's episode).
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I don't remember that, it's been a while since I've seen Lost. I've just bought the series on Blu-ray, so I will start watching again soon.

Comment

It's in "the Beginning of the End". Hurley stumbles to the cabin, looks in the window, sees Christian and then a face and an eye(not the same one from Ben's ep).
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That's something I will have to watch again as I remember little about it. As far as I know it hasn't been explained who those people are.

Comment

the man that appeared in the chair while ben and locke were at the cabin and it got all crazy and said help me was just a place holder persona.
              damon and carlton said so on the podcast. it was before they had that particular story's endgame done.

Comment

When I saw this, I thought he meant help me get rid of Benjamin.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                  the man that appeared in the chair while ben and locke were at the cabin and it got all crazy and said help me was just a place holder persona.
                  damon and carlton said so on the podcast. it was before they had that particular story's endgame done.
                  It's obvious this was the case. Anyone looking for answers to the mystery of the cabin is wasting their time. It is a plothole. There is no other answer.

For some reason, people think that LOST's plot was all perfectly thought out and try to anaylise missing peices, but it was clearly not. They just made up mysteries as they went along and none of the answers even needed to make sense as it turned out.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Yes, well. We never really got an answer of how the Others brainwashed people like Cindy, Zach and Emma to join them.

Comment

We never even got an explanation for why the Others even did any of the things they did. If they were working for Jacob, why did their agenda completely fail to match up to his? Why did their supposed leader not understand who his nemesis was? Their actual relationship to him was also retconed as the show went on anyway. In Season 5/6 it was revealed that Ben never had any contact with Jacob yet earlier on he seems to be able to speak on his behalf when he promised to fix Juliet's sister.
                      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 11 June 2012, 10:51 AM.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It's possible that Richard told Ben that Jacob had agreed to fix Juliet's sister. But I'm also very confused about their weird rituals, especially "Stranger In A Strange Land".

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          It's obvious this was the case. Anyone looking for answers to the mystery of the cabin is wasting their time. It is a plothole. There is no other answer.
                          I don't see it as a plot hole, the island can disappear, move through space and time. So why can't the cabin do the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            We never even got an explanation for why the Others even did any of the things they did. If they were working for Jacob, why did their agenda completely fail to match up to his? Why did their supposed leader not understand who his nemesis was? Their actual relationship to him was also retconed as the show went on anyway. In Season 5/6 it was revealed that Ben never had any contact with Jacob yet earlier on he seems to be able to speak on his behalf when he promised to fix Juliet's sister.
                            Ben lied constantly, he simply lied to Juliet.

Comment

But Juliet's sister was fixed. He wasn't lying.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Richard told Ben that Jacob told him that Juliet's sister will be fixed, it's as simple as that. I still don't understand the significance of Horace's cabin though.

Comment

Working...
                                X