No announcement yet.

Blackwater (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was his men keeping him from being captured. pulling him to safety.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

they were all dressed the same and it was so dark so it was impossible to tell who was doing what.
      myself, a long with a ton of other people i've talked to said they didn't know either - half thought he was being captured (I did too), and the other half said it was his own guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        it was his men keeping him from being captured. pulling him to safety.
        This.

He had a few men with him when he stormed the wall. I guess those two were the survivors.
        sigpic

Comment

you can compare commanders in this. Stannis and Tyrion fighting with their men, leading the charge vs joffrey....hiding on the walls scared to death and running to 'safety' at the first opportunity.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            I watched this again, this time with the brightness turned up. I was able to see a LOT more going on.
            I think people's reactions to the episode were based on how good their tv's were and whether they could actually see what was going on. It's a very dark episode, literally, because it was filmed at night. On a good tv screen that can handle that it looks great, and you can see stuff in the background like extra men and boats. On a a crap screen, it's not so good.
            Originally posted by LordRush View Post
            Why didnt Sansa leave with Clegane? I would have left crazy bastard Jeoffrey if I had a chance.
            That would be a case of exchanging one crazy bastard for another. Besides at that point she thought Stannis was going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
              That would be a case of exchanging one crazy bastard for another. Besides at that point she thought Stannis was going to win.
              But at least Sandor holds some compassion for people. It's minimal at best but it's more than Joffrey. Sandor is a product of his upbringing, while Joffrey is just insane.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                But at least Sandor holds some compassion for people. It's minimal at best but it's more than Joffrey. Sandor is a product of his upbringing, while Joffrey is just insane.
                Yeah but as I said, she thought Stannis was about to win, so at that point it wasn't a choice between Sandor and Joffery, but Sandor and Stannis. So she thought she had a choice to go with the burned crazy man who will be wanted for deserting, or stay in the city, and let Stannis send her home.

Comment

Sandor has some sympathy for the powerless, because he was one. Joff is just a sadistic sociopath. Kid's whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Epic battle scene. I do wish though there was more scenes like this in the series

Comment

Working...
                    X