No announcement yet.

The Prince of Winterfell (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I'm disappointed by Theon. He was one of my favorite characters (Don't know why, there was just something about him) and he did a complete 180 on everyone. Yeah, I can still see he has some hesitation when it comes to dealing with people he used to call friends or allies, but I hate that he has betrayed everyone for a family that seems to show nothing but contempt for him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
      It was a move of "oh crap I can't find them, so I better do something to cover my mistake."
      I've been catching up on the show (haven't read the books) the past few days and watched this episode last night and that was exactly what I thought had happened too upon seeing the burned bodies. It was way too obvious, not only because he burned the bodies beyond recognition (and we happened to know they had found the farm with the two orphan boys too) but also because Osha and Hodor (and the wolves) were nowhere to be found. Even the people of Winterfell had to know Bran and Rickon couldn't escape on their own, not when Bran couldn't walk, and they had to be aware that Osha and Hodor were gone as well, so if Theon managed to catch the boys he surely would have punished their helpers as well.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
      X