Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asgard tech on Odyssey damaged during battle with Replicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard tech on Odyssey damaged during battle with Replicators?

Was any of the Asgard technology (such as the computer core) onboard the Odyssey damaged during the battle with the Replicators, either by all the gunfire from the crew members or by the Replicators?

If so, was the damage successfully repaired?

The Odyssey wasn't featured in Continuum, and it never popped up in Atlantis nor Universe. In short, no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran Prior View Post
      Was any of the Asgard technology (such as the computer core) onboard the Odyssey damaged during the battle with the Replicators, either by all the gunfire from the crew members or by the Replicators?

If so, was the damage successfully repaired?
      It survived the replicators and returned to earth, so it is safe to assume the Odyssey was repaired and was still in use for quite some time. There was no indication that it was damaged beyond repair. I have wondered at times how much damage was done to the interior of the ship with all the shooting and explosions going on during the battle. It's pretty much up to you to decide for yourself how much damage was done.

Comment

Alteran Prior was asking about the Asgard technology (such as the core), not the ship itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Alteran Prior was asking about the Asgard technology (such as the core), not the ship itself.
          I'm quite aware of that, and I don't need you pointing it out to me or explaining anything to me. Once again, you are simply being overly nitpicky.

Comment

I'm only speaking the truth. Don't be so sensitive.

Comment

Working...
            X