Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Those nanites were what MADE the blackout, not were made after. Also so were those medallions.
    I know and they are one of the many things that I can't just blindly accept..... Made here now in the present day when the blackout started. I don't buy it.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Could you "Buy" how easily our scientists in SGA/SG1/SGU learned alien technology? How quickly we were able to adapt their tech for our own?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Could you "Buy" how easily our scientists in SGA/SG1/SGU learned alien technology? How quickly we were able to adapt their tech for our own?
        No.......... but I knew Stargate was a scifi adventure so I cut it a lot of slack...

What genre is Revolution trying to fit into?

Comment

Um Revolution is science fiction
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Scifi drama/action.

Comment

Okay... We need actual discussion here; since the last episode had something interesting I figured I would discuss about it but turns out there's barely any threads here. Not only that but the AV Club comments aren't providing the discussion that I need; I want to know who the nanites will turn to next and what Spring City, Oklahoma means to the nanites but I can't do that because there's barely any activity.

So come on, start threads; be a revolutionary!
              Back from the grave.

Comment

Who knows.. Maybe the AI is acting like a kid, and want's to experience all sorts of things..

Comment

I've never started a thread lol. I just always feel really weird about starting them. We can discuss things in the episode threads though, there doesn't need to be a separate thread for everything.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm baaaack! I'm enjoying this season of Revolution so far. I sortta like "Super" Aaron!
                    sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is Miles stating to act like O'Neil from stargate

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I'm baaaack! I'm enjoying this season of Revolution so far. I sortta like "Super" Aaron!
                        In a way yes, but i would also like them to explore the angle that may be others who helped make the programming might also be linked as Aaron is to the nanites.. His "Wife" already seems to be, via her seeing things, but has she gotten his regeneration or other powers?

Comment

Originally posted by linux geek View Post
                          Is it just me or is Miles stating to act like O'Neil from stargate
                          Never really noticed it, but I'll keep an watch for it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well... The olympics are over; who's ready for the return of Revolution?
                            Back from the grave.

Comment

I am . . . and Blacklist . . . and Community . . . and Parks and Rec . . . and Grimm.

Comment

The Blacklist makes me think of Alias everytime it's on and I just finished that series from 1st episode to last over 3 months.

Alias was fun in season 1 & 2 but season 3 onwards came the downward spiral into stupid. It got too far fetched at times but still was a fun show for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X