Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    Do not worry, I know plenty of places where I can view it, it may take a little while (hours) to appear through,
    It's available on Hulu to watch as well.

Just watched the pilot. I really enjoyed it. I love the cinematography and how they established everything. I do hope we see them treking long distances and the impact of finding food and shelter.

Comment

I just saw the pilot. I liked it, but I'm not sure if this shows going to be the next "attempt at lost". therefore only last as season.

parts of it reminded me of lost, like when they find the plane. and of course Elizabeth Michelle (Juliet) was in some of it .

one thing that bothered me was their clothes. they wouldn't all look like they just bought them from a store. everything would have to be handmade or passed down. so the fact that they all look put together doesn't really make sense.
      Last edited by blueray; 11 September 2012, 05:52 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        I just saw the pilot. I liked it, but I'm not sure if this shows going to be the next "attempt at lost". therefore only last as season.

parts of it reminded me of lost, like when they find the plane. and of course Elizabeth Michelle (Juliet) was in some of it .

one thing that bothered me was their clothes. they wouldn't all look like they just bought them from a store. everything would have to be handmade or passed down. so the fact that they all look put together doesn't really make sense.
        The clothes didn't bother me. Didn't you see the clothes in her home village? Some of them looks hand made and some weren't.

Plus I didn't get a "Lost" vibe. There's no odd supernatural monster or time travel. It is merely the lost of electricity and the struggle to recover it and this girl is caught in the middle of it.

Comment

Looks good!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I lked it too, I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

I am going to hold off and watch this when it premieres on NBC Monday night.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I am going to hold off and watch this when it premieres on NBC Monday night.
                hope you are not dissapointed!
                sigpic

Comment

I liked it for the most part which surely means it will be cancelled. Sorry in advance
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I will be watching the first 3-4 eps, then i will have a 2-3 week hiatus as i move to a new place i got up in Columbus.... Wonder if Net flix will have it, or Hulu.

Comment

Highly unlikely it will be Netflix. Best bet for currently running seasons is Hulu or the channel the show is running on
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I liked it for the most part which surely means it will be cancelled. Sorry in advance
                        Same here, unfortunately NBC's reputation with cancelling scifi is worse than SyFy.

I give it 8 episodes before they pull it, even though I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                          Same here, unfortunately NBC's reputation with cancelling scifi is worse than SyFy.

I give it 8 episodes before they pull it, even though I liked it.
                          If its a total bomb it will take shorter then that. If it is only a tiny failure it will last a full season and then be cancelled. Think "The Event"
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't think it was a total bomb.. Yes they should have done more with the intro, as well as the whole clothing issue (why they look so damn new),.. but otherwise i thought it was good.

Comment

It has promise, but I wasn't blown away by it.

I'll be interested to see what they come up with to explain how/why electricity stops flowing. And what about the electric current of our bodies?

Above comments about clothes are relevant, but could be explained away by people gathering what-ever might be useful and storing it for future use.

As to the uncle,
                              Spoiler:
                              wouldn't it be easier for him to hunt "Nate" down, kill him before he can get help from the militia, dispose of the body and then go back to his quiet existence?

regards,
                              G.
                              Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                                Plus I didn't get a "Lost" vibe. There's no odd supernatural monster or time travel. It is merely the lost of electricity and the struggle to recover it and this girl is caught in the middle of it.
                                I watched next to nothing of "Lost", but I would agree that there wasn't much of a "Lost" vibe. The first show that came to mind was another show of which I didn't watch all that much, "Jericho".

regards,
                                G.
                                Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                                X