No announcement yet.

Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many shows are coming back or starting this week, I'm looking forward to the new ep on Wed.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah good point VampyreWraith. I forgot Hannibal starts up again this week after Grimm. That show has so many plot holes in it, but I keep watching. Bates Motel returns next week, but I don't think I'll be able to watch it. I saw season one on DVD. Does anyone know if it streams for free on Hulu or Amazon?

Comment

Yep, Hannibal starts back up this Friday too. I love that show lol. I love the characters and the way the actors play them, and I love the whole look and tone of it. I don't remember there being many plot holes(or things that I would consider plot holes). I don't think Bates Motel going to stream for free on Amazon, but maybe on Hulu, I don't remember if it did last year(I watched it on tv). I know Vikings was on Hulu, because that's how I watched it.
        sigpic

Comment

Most of the plot holes I saw in Season One with Hannibal have to do with all of the travel they do and moving bodies around and so on.

Spoiler:
          And things like Hannibal magically knowing Will would lose time when he was in Minnesota and regain it when he got home. And Hannibal magically being able to plant evidence on Will, although I hope that might be explained in Season Two. Like he some how drugged him or something.

Comment

Regarding Hannibal

Spoiler:
            I don't consider the traveling a plothole. I think the show is just kind of bad at showing the passage of time(or transitioning between certain locations), especially when the characters are traveling between places that are nowhere near each other. Sometimes it seems that only a few hours have passed in the episode, but then a character says something or something else would be happening that would imply it was days(or definitely more than a few hours) that passed. I'm not sure if that's the kind of travel issues you're talking about though. I don't remember anything too unexplainable/implausible with the bodies, except maybe the totem pole of bodies I guess.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly(and I don't remember specifics), but towards the end of the season, Will was loosing time or out of it a lot. Hannibal knew that, so I think it was more a matter of him knowing that Will would loose time eventually, and taking advantage of it after the fact, rather than him knowing exactly when/where it would happen. It might have been a bit convenient for Hannibal that Will was out of it when he was, but I don't consider that type of thing a plot hole, and they also probably haven't explained some things yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Canceled!

http://insidetv.ew.com/
              Last edited by Looney; 09 May 2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Expected this to happen.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm disappointed since I really enjoyed the show, but not at all surprised that it was canceled.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow suburgatory canceled.... I love that show
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I, too, am disappointed since I enjoyed the show but I'm also not surprised. I hope we don't get left with a cliffhanger

Comment

Yeah, not surprised but I agree, hope there's on massive cliffie.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised by the cancellation Revolution was finally getting good though it could have done without Aaron's ex being possessed that was a boring story hasn't the nano got better things to do than find out what pizza tastes like.

I read on Revolution's facebook page that JJ Abrams was involved and that everything he's been involved with has ended up cancelled or being very bad, Lost from what i hear was very bad, Alcatraz ended up cancelled after 1 season though that was most likely due to the show being shown on the channel Watch that my tv service provider doesn't provide which most people most likely didn't watch due to it being on a little known channel, i hadn't heard of Watch prior to Alcatraz being made.

JJ Abrams has ruined Star Trek for me, Into Darkness sucked and he's most likely going to do more to ruin Star Wars that George Lucas ever could, good thing JJ Abrams wasn't involved with The X-Files or it would have been cancelled after one episode, same goes for the 3 Stargate series.

Most likely it was bad ratings that was the kiss of death to Revolution, the bigwigs need to start taking into account the people that record and watch it later and people who watch it online, if they did that then Revolution and Stargate Universe might have gotten a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
                            I'm surprised by the cancellation Revolution was finally getting good though it could have done without Aaron's ex being possessed that was a boring story hasn't the nano got better things to do than find out what pizza tastes like.

I read on Revolution's facebook page that JJ Abrams was involved and that everything he's been involved with has ended up cancelled or being very bad, Lost from what i hear was very bad, Alcatraz ended up cancelled after 1 season though that was most likely due to the show being shown on the channel Watch that my tv service provider doesn't provide which most people most likely didn't watch due to it being on a little known channel, i hadn't heard of Watch prior to Alcatraz being made.

JJ Abrams has ruined Star Trek for me, Into Darkness sucked and he's most likely going to do more to ruin Star Wars that George Lucas ever could, good thing JJ Abrams wasn't involved with The X-Files or it would have been cancelled after one episode, same goes for the 3 Stargate series.

Most likely it was bad ratings that was the kiss of death to Revolution, the bigwigs need to start taking into account the people that record and watch it later and people who watch it online, if they did that then Revolution and Stargate Universe might have gotten a third season.
                            They do. But to be honest these people are in the minority
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

And since when has being in the minority made our views any less worthy of being taken into account?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                And since when has being in the minority made our views any less worthy of being taken into account?
                                I never said they weren't. But this idea that online viewing and DVR is changing TV and that the ratings system is outdated is a myth.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X