Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222930313233 LastLast

Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S1

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oh I get why they killed her...to pair off Miles with Rachel ...but I liked her for her. Didn't need her paired off with anyone. And as far as the women actors go, she was the best one. Don't particularly like the one playing Charlie and Elizabeth Mitchell is hit and miss for me.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, she didn't need to be relationship with anyone. She was a good character, and I liked the way the actress played her too. The actress playing Charlie isn't bothering me as much this season. I've liked Elizabeth Mitchell in all the roles I've seen her in(though I found her character a bit annoying at times in V).

The Unfashionable End of the Western Spiral Arm..!

Revoultion (Season 1) is now available on DVD here in the UK.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Quote Originally Posted by Spimman View Post
    People survived in Northern climates for thousands of years before electricity. Keeping warm in the winter is easy and quite low tech. Insulate the house, have a fire place, use blankets at night, that is all.

Keeping cool in the hot summers is the hard part.
    Yes very true! People from modern times would have had to re-learn how to do that(survive the cold) all over again. I think travel would be more difficult-they'd have to stay put.
    True about the summers. The American Southwest wasn't largely populated until after the discovery of air-conditioning.
    And:
    Spoiler:
    I agree with the others I wasn't happy about Nora's death, either. I also liked her better than either Charlie or Elizabeth. She didn't need to be paired up with Miles, either. They easily could have kept her but I suppose they wanted a major character death.

Major General

So did they kill Monroe, or just make it look like he died (and that's why mommy dearest is now unburying him??

Colonel

But how did the founding fathers run America without electricity and yet they didn't fall over or the government collapse did it?

And question with spoilers

Spoiler:
    And how is it that since the blackout stared in the present day how did we manage to invent super advanced nanites and magic medelallions that can control them?

I'd like to know who invented this stuff and why? magic nanites and stuff geez.......

Um we can build nanities now
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Um we can build nanities now
    But not with the level of functionality in the show..... ..

If that's the case where are my medical nanobots I want that

Sure they do. Just not for the general public
    Jelgate is right

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Sure they do. Just not for the general public

Hmmmmmmmm

Major General

Those nanites were what MADE the blackout, not were made after. Also so were those medallions.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Those nanites were what MADE the blackout, not were made after. Also so were those medallions.
    I know and they are one of the many things that I can't just blindly accept..... Made here now in the present day when the blackout started. I don't buy it.

Major General

Could you "Buy" how easily our scientists in SGA/SG1/SGU learned alien technology? How quickly we were able to adapt their tech for our own?

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Could you "Buy" how easily our scientists in SGA/SG1/SGU learned alien technology? How quickly we were able to adapt their tech for our own?
    No.......... but I knew Stargate was a scifi adventure so I cut it a lot of slack...

What genre is Revolution trying to fit into?

Um Revolution is science fiction
    Jelgate is right

Major General

Scifi drama/action.

Okay... We need actual discussion here; since the last episode had something interesting I figured I would discuss about it but turns out there's barely any threads here. Not only that but the AV Club comments aren't providing the discussion that I need; I want to know who the nanites will turn to next and what Spring City, Oklahoma means to the nanites but I can't do that because there's barely any activity.

So come on, start threads; be a revolutionary!
    Back from the grave.

Major General

Who knows.. Maybe the AI is acting like a kid, and want's to experience all sorts of things..

I've never started a thread lol. I just always feel really weird about starting them. We can discuss things in the episode threads though, there doesn't need to be a separate thread for everything.

I'm baaaack! I'm enjoying this season of Revolution so far. I sortta like "Super" Aaron!

Staff Sergeant

Is it just me or is Miles stating to act like O'Neil from stargate

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222930313233 LastLast