Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 660
  1. #341
    First Lieutenant Perelandra's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    631

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    What did everyone think of the finale? I still haven't figured out the manaul spoiler posting so I can't say much but interesting they delved into the past deep friendship of former BFF's Miles and Monroe,
    going back to boyhood now to remain enemies.

  2. #342
    Major General VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Perelandra View Post
    What did everyone think of the finale? I still haven't figured out the manaul spoiler posting so I can't say much but interesting they delved into the past deep friendship of former BFF's Miles and Monroe,
    going back to boyhood now to remain enemies.
    For spoilers it's:
    [spoiler] [ /spoiler] or
    [spoilers] [ /spoilers]
    just don't put a space between the open bracket and the slash.

    I thought last night's episode was really good. I think it's the best episode of the first half of the season. I liked it a lot. I really liked how they went into Miles' and Monroe's friendship a bit.
    I like the series and most of the characters, and I hate that there will be such a long wait until the next episode( though I do find the break understandable).

  3. #343
    First Lieutenant Perelandra's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    631

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    For spoilers it's:
    [spoiler] [ /spoiler] or
    [spoilers] [ /spoilers]
    just don't put a space between the open bracket and the slash.

    I thought last night's episode was really good. I think it's the best episode of the first half of the season. I liked it a lot. I really liked how they went into Miles' and Monroe's friendship a bit.
    I like the series and most of the characters, and I hate that there will be such a long wait until the next episode( though I do find the break understandable).
    Thanks VampyreWraith! do you type that in manually?

    As for the wait, how long are we talking? I saw 2013 but not a month.

  4. #344
    Major General VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Perelandra View Post
    Thanks VampyreWraith! do you type that in manually?

    As for the wait, how long are we talking? I saw 2013 but not a month.
    You're welcome yep you type that in, and when you hit reply the spoilers will be covered. So it's, [spoiler] spoilery stuff goes here [ /spoiler] (without the space).

    I think it's supposed to come back on March 25, 2013. It's a long break.

  5. #345
    Brigadier General
    Member Since
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,118

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    man what a finale. i betcha dollars to donuts that
    Spoiler:
    its neville in that helicopter.

  6. #346
    Brigadier General
    Member Since
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,118

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    You're welcome yep you type that in, and when you hit reply the spoilers will be covered. So it's, [spoiler] spoilery stuff goes here [ /spoiler] (without the space).

    I think it's supposed to come back on March 25, 2013. It's a long break.
    not that long of a break that's 3 months. i'm used to 3 month hiatus.

  7. #347
    Major General VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    not that long of a break that's 3 months. i'm used to 3 month hiatus.
    It's 4 months, I think. I guess it just seems long since it's a fall network show, and there is nothing else that I like to watch on Monday nights. I watch other shows (like GoT) that have about 9 months between seasons, that's a really long time lol.

  8. #348
    The Monitor jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Preparing for Crisis
    Posts
    37,073

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    It's 4 months, I think. I guess it just seems long since it's a fall network show, and there is nothing else that I like to watch on Monday nights. I watch other shows (like GoT) that have about 9 months between seasons, that's a really long time lol.
    Its not between seasons. The episodes in March are still S1
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  9. #349
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    My comments..

    Spoiler:
    What got me is between when she (mom) stabbed the butthead and when Miles shows up to get her out, she had several seconds to get the device (amulet) out of the amplifier. And even after miles showed up, it would have taken her all of 10 seconds to run over there, pull it out and get out with miles.. So why would she have left it??

    Also, i have always been told that Oil, lubircation grease, gasoline etc breaks down over time. So while the helo's might have power, how the heck do they have USABLE fluids?

  10. #350
    Major General VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Its not between seasons. The episodes in March are still S1
    I know, I was talking about how other shows I watch have 9 months between seasons.

  11. #351
    Major General VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    My comments..

    Spoiler:
    What got me is between when she (mom) stabbed the butthead and when Miles shows up to get her out, she had several seconds to get the device (amulet) out of the amplifier. And even after miles showed up, it would have taken her all of 10 seconds to run over there, pull it out and get out with miles.. So why would she have left it??

    Also, i have always been told that Oil, lubircation grease, gasoline etc breaks down over time. So while the helo's might have power, how the heck do they have USABLE fluids?
    Spoiler:
    Rachel went over to Miles and smacked him, right after that, the militia guys came in. There was no time to grab the pendant thing. If she hadn't gone over to Miles first, there would have been time though.

  12. #352
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    gone...
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    man what a finale. i betcha dollars to donuts that
    Spoiler:
    its neville in that helicopter.
    Spoiler:
    I doubt it, he was an insurance adjuster before the blackout so there is only a slim chance that he knew how to fly one. Plus I doubt he could have learned how to fly one by using a stick and running around.

  13. #353
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    gone...
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    And Revolution went up 1.7 million this week. Thats good news for a possible season 2 (or at the very least, stop NBC from pulling the plug on the rest of the season i.e. episode 13 onwards)

  14. #354
    The Monitor jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Preparing for Crisis
    Posts
    37,073

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Unless the return completely bombs its unlikely the show will be cancelled
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  15. #355
    The Official Toe Wiggler
    (Moderator Emeritus)
    Rosehawk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On my way to the Moon!
    Posts
    15,589

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    man what a finale. i betcha dollars to donuts that
    Spoiler:
    its neville in that helicopter.
    Spoiler:
    Neville Dad or Neville Son? I'm thinking it's the son

    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

  16. #356
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Spoiler:
    Neville Dad or Neville Son? I'm thinking it's the son
    Spoiler:
    he's son was like 6 y.o. before the power went down how can he know how to fly ???

    i think more that it's the black women who worked with Rachel before the power went down cause few episodes back there was talk about that when she was captured with some creepy guy who had working factory or electricity station


    and btw it's a strange mid season if the show first season has 22 episodes and have aired only 10 episodes so next year we have 12 episodes
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

  17. #357
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    gone...
    Posts
    4,787

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by lopo30 View Post
    Spoiler:
    he's son was like 6 y.o. before the power went down how can he know how to fly ???

    i think more that it's the black women who worked with Rachel before the power went down cause few episodes back there was talk about that when she was captured with some creepy guy who had working factory or electricity station


    and btw it's a strange mid season if the show first season has 22 episodes and have aired only 10 episodes so next year we have 12 episodes
    Spoiler:
    Grace is not being held by Monroe so for her to pilot the helicopter, it'd be quite a stretch.


    Maybe the final episode is a two or three parter shown on the same night.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; November 28th, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

  18. #358
    Colonel Spimman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chasing 8 little feet
    Posts
    6,864

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    man what a finale. i betcha dollars to donuts that
    Spoiler:
    its neville in that helicopter.
    He was a claims adjuster prior to the blackout. To fly a chopper you'd have to have someone that knew how to fly one prior to the blackout.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

  19. #359
    The Monitor jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Preparing for Crisis
    Posts
    37,073

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    One could make the arguement that maybe he did. Just because that was what Neville did at the blackout doesn't mean he didn't have the experence. That said it could be anyone. My bet is someone from Randall's group. But their is no way to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  20. #360
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by escyos View Post
    Spoiler:
    Grace is not being held by Monroe so for her to pilot the helicopter, it'd be quite a stretch.


    Maybe the final episode is a two or three parter shown on the same night.

    Spoiler:
    i didnt say she was captured by the monroe i sed she was captured by a creepy guy who was in a few episodes in like 8'th or 9'th episode and showed screens for the lady and now she must do something about it so to look a gliffhanger then she is only one person who could be cause the chopper will not attack Miles and the family who just escaped or will and then power will go out by the action of Grace
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1045
    Last Post: February 11th, 2018, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 569
    Last Post: February 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM
  3. Cloud Atlas (News/Speculation/General Discussion)
    By knowles2 in forum Sci-Fi & Fantasy Television
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 30th, 2012, 02:11 PM
  4. Touch : General Discussion/Speculation /News
    By blueray in forum Sci-Fi & Fantasy Television
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •