Evil Queen/Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Queen/Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) Appreciation thread

I didn't see a thread for her so I started one. i mean I've seen SO many Evil Regals around.. especially on tumblr. She's my FAVE character in this series..

regina.jpg
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    I didn't see a thread for her so I started one. i mean I've seen SO many Evil Regals around.. especially on tumblr. She's my FAVE character in this series..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34645[/ATTACH]
    she's my fave too!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Yay!
      I knew there had to be some Evil Regals on here.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Yay!
        I knew there had to be some Evil Regals on here.
        i recognize the evil regals name from twitter, but i don't play there really.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

It's not just from there, I mean heck even Lana calls us that. But I do go on tumblr alot. Very amazing artworks and people on there.

(OT: its mine and your birthdays today )
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

It's not just from there, I mean heck even Lana calls us that. But I do go on tumblr alot. Very amazing artworks and people on there.

i follow lana and some of the other 'once upon a time' peeps, and i've seen she appreciates the regals.

i hope regina/evil queen is never killed off!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

They probably wouldn't kill her off until the show ends its run whenever that is. She is main antagonist
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i follow lana and some of the other 'once upon a time' peeps, and i've seen she appreciates the regals.

i hope regina/evil queen is never killed off!
                I hope she isn't either. I ADORE her! And I completely understand where she's coming from... her mother controlled her, Snow helped ruin her life by telling Cora and getting Daniel killed, Henry not loving her even though she loves him... etc.

I feel so bad for her.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Firstly, Happy birthday!!

Nextly, I'm not an evil regal fan, but I think the way the make-up and costumes fit her, especially in FTL, she is amazingly beautiful..!
                  I could easily see Morena Baccarin (who portrayed "Adria" on SG-1) being cast into the same role, but I think Lana has done a fabulous job of playing the EQ, and I'm glad for Lana.

I hope to see more pics of Lana that really captures her beauty as the EQ. As Mayor, she's more of a plain Jane/mom type, but as the EQ, she's a true gem (and I think the designers flaunt this to perfection!). I've seen a few really good pics already (of her as the EQ =), but not many that truly express her awesomeness simply to gaze upon.

Comment

Thanks.

And I actually can only see Lana playing this role... as she has said she's always wanted to play a villain. So this is the perfect role for her. I am glad she's getting more recognized. She's a terrific actress and she has a lovely singing voice as well.
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Here's a great video interview with Lana.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh awesome!
                        She really is so cute! Did anyone see that 1 video of her at.... comic con? I think it was that. She was adorable!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Is there any Evil Regals out there?
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

i'm a regina/evil queen/lana fan!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

The funny thing is, I've read multiple critics reviews bemoaning the lack of character development for the antagonists: Regina & Gold. I personally think that they're the two best developed in the series by far.

Even the one weak point in Rumple's background, how in Belle's first appearance it seems like she suddenly fell for a monster for no apparent reason, I'm glad they had a later episode that made it clear a great deal of time had elapsed from her initial capture to her having feelings for him

Same deal with Regina, honestly, her motivations are made more clear than almost anyone else's. Sam1969, I think Henry does love Regina, just in a different way.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X