Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i'm a regina/evil queen/lana fan!
    Yes dear, I know this. You've been to this thread before.
    I meant as in people who wanna come here and chat.

But happy to see you've returned.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Regina and Rumpi are the best.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ agreed , But i like it more when she plays the evil queen
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

My only regret is that as soon as I try to sympatize with her than the writers show such scenes where she just kills random red shirts. Hmmm... I don't like that she and Rumpi can be a potential serial killer if they are in bad mood.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            My only regret is that as soon as I try to sympatize with her than the writers show such scenes where she just kills random red shirts. Hmmm... I don't like that she and Rumpi can be a potential serial killer if they are in bad mood.
            if i were given the series to write as a want, i'd rework it to make it *starring* regina and rumple, with the other characters as a side dish. it could basically be about the redemption of two ppl that went dark side and didn't know how to get out.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              if i were given the series to write as a want, i'd rework it to make it *starring* regina and rumple, with the other characters as a side dish. it could basically be about the redemption of two ppl that went dark side and didn't know how to get out.

^That would be a cool series.

I love Regina, she's my favorite character on the show. Rumple is awesome too.
              sigpic

Comment

I didn't care much for Regina at first. As time has gone by, though, my liking for her has been increasing, and this year I've been finding myself wishing she was given more to do than she has gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  I didn't care much for Regina at first. As time has gone by, though, my liking for her has been increasing, and this year I've been finding myself wishing she was given more to do than she has gotten.
                  i've noticed she's really not had that much to do this season... so i'm wondering if they're saving it up b/c she'll have much more later on? i hope so!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I've been noticing a couple of TV commercials recently that are "narrated" by a woman. And I'm almost 100% sure that it's Lana doing the narrating. Every time I hear/see it, I'm that much more sure it's her.

Comment

I'm loving the eps more and more of her. She's a really talented actress.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

I am toally an Evil Regal now!! LMAO!

It's only recently that I;ve come to love Regina!! LMAO!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh well I'm glad to see you're now an Evil Regal
                          I've been one since the show began. She was/is a great villain.. Though I do really like her redemption path.

And I'm quite thrilled that she has light magic now.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Well i'm a Evil Regal to, Loved her from the beginning and i love how she is growing/changing so to speak. I love how Lana played both caracters and does some very small things to make them different from each other. So yeah kinda hooked up one the show and the actress ^^.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's great! Lana does an amazing job. I love her so much.
                              And I'm really happy she got this part.

Another thing I love is when she "played" Ursula in here. Lana's always loved Ursula and it's great she got to be her
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

Yes indeed and she got to play in her one favorite fairytale Hansel and Gretel. But she is really perfect fot the role she is playing in OUAT.
                                I love the most that you can see the backstory from the most caracters. How they become what they are right now. How Regina and Rumple become evil and why Snow and Regina hating each other. And now we need to wait for a couple of months before the 4th season aired. I hate wating and i'm not good in it. *tries to build some patience and is watching some other shows where Lana played in* O well there are some shows i need to see so i hope that the time flies XD.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X