This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate movie prior to stargate

Was there a movie prior to the stargate movie that was similar? I remember seeing one at one time.

Thanks

no, not that i know of.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepnchris
      Was there a movie prior to the stargate movie that was similar? I remember seeing one at one time.

Thanks
      no
      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

nyet

Comment

i w ish they would do another movie now, or perhaps rap up the whole show. obviously they wont finish it till they find a way to get rid of goulds

Comment

Or of the fans...
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by furling
              i w ish they would do another movie now, or perhaps rap up the whole show. obviously they wont finish it till they find a way to get rid of goulds
              bide your time

there was going to be a stargate 2 movie but its script was turned into the scrip for lost city
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Threw that script out the window...I wonder what the new script we'll be based on. Or will it wind up on season 10?

Comment

I thought i heard about there being a Stargate 2, but details are speculative at best. There probably won't be a new Stargate feature film until either SG-1 ends, or they can devise a related story arc from SG-1 (or even Atlantis) that is good enough to stand on its own for a full length movie. Don't hedge your bets on a quick resolution to this issue.

Comment

The movie could lead into season 11 or 12 when the Wraith find their way into our galaxy. All the races team up to stop them.

Comment

They did have this top secret movie about Stargate before the first movie but because it was so top secret they couldn't show anyone.........I hope they declassify it someday. It was called Stargate Top Secret.

Ok....I'm a just playing....No there was only one movie and to bad for that!!!
                      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                        nyet
                        9....who can spell?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

thereis a similar movie put out by disney that came out a little bit after stargate called atlantis. similar script and the character looked like daniel.

Comment

Infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1
                              The movie could lead into season 11 or 12 when the Wraith find their way into our galaxy. All the races team up to stop them.
                              this plot is so obviously gonna come into it interesting to see how tho. maybe goulds and wraith will join forces only to stab them in the back after taking them all as hosts

Comment

Working...
                              X