Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
    Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas...
    WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly?

I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt. And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly?
      I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.

I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt. And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.
      I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.

I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe
      sigpic

Comment

I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.
        OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share!

I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.
        Oh, blu-ray, lucky you!

I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.
        Oh man! I would love to have that!

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe
        HA! I love it!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share!
          Absolutely! Hopefully I'll be un-Probied by that time.

Oh, blu-ray, lucky you!
          Jensen in High Definition all the better to see those freckles I adore ::wipes away drool:: Yum

Oh man! I would love to have that!
          Found it on Amazon - only about $20 with shipping. I am going to squee and do a happy dance when it comes in the mail.

HA! I love it!
          It's not my fault that the stores are carrying Dean-esque clothes, now is it?
          sigpic

Comment

By all means, keep the Little Dean coming. It's better than a lot of stuff people are dressing their kids in nowadays.

And I have figured out how to solve both my not-getting-up-til-noon-on-the-last-days-of-summer and my lack of SPN problems. I need to get my butt out of bed in time to watch the TNT episodes every morning. See, those boys are all kinds of helpful. Even if you don't have a monster problem
            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Hopefully I'll be un-Probied by that time.
              Hopefully!

Jensen in High Definition all the better to see those freckles I adore ::wipes away drool:: Yum
              *moans...is sooooo jealous*

Found it on Amazon - only about $20 with shipping. I am going to squee and do a happy dance when it comes in the mail.
              Cool!

It's not my fault that the stores are carrying Dean-esque clothes, now is it?
              Nope. Not your fault at all!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              By all means, keep the Little Dean coming. It's better than a lot of stuff people are dressing their kids in nowadays.
              Aint that the truth!

And I have figured out how to solve both my not-getting-up-til-noon-on-the-last-days-of-summer and my lack of SPN problems. I need to get my butt out of bed in time to watch the TNT episodes every morning. See, those boys are all kinds of helpful. Even if you don't have a monster problem
              That's what I do. Well, when I don't have to go to work early. And on my days off. I hate it if I miss part if the first episode because I woke up late.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

...you can spot Supernatural guest stars on other shows (and movies). Yep, do it all the time.*nods*
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Your friend posts on Facebook that their lights are flickering (after a storm) and your first thought is "DEMONS!"

sigpic

Comment

I created a Supernatural Spotify playlist with just about every song ever used on the show.

Best playlist evar.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spotify???

When you by every Hot Wheels classic Impala you can find, even though they're not '67s. Two '64s, a '69 and a '63.

Trufax.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Spotify is an online music player that you can create playlists of pretty much any song you can think of.
                        Mine starts with Carry on Wayward Son and finishes with Eye of the Tiger ;-)
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Thanks. I'll have to check that out sometime.

Oh, does it cost anything?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah. Thanks. I'll have to check that out sometime.

Oh, does it cost anything?
                            They have a free option where every so many songs there's an ad. I'm cheap so I happily deal with the commercials.
                            sigpic

Comment

They have a free option where every so many songs there's an ad. I'm cheap so I happily deal with the commercials.
                              I don't have a problem with the commercials either.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I used the Supernatural Wiki to see what songs were used in each episode. Very handy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X