Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.
    "The episode title “My Bloody Valentine” is a reference to the film of the same name. In 2009, Jensen starred in a 3-D remake: My Bloody Valentine 3D. Dean offering the heart in a box was a trademark of the film, where the killer left a human heart in the box of chocolate."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Ah, I stand corrected.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

...you (and your [my] mom) are watching Inside Edition and the host is briefing you on the stories they are covering in the episode and one of the stories is about a "hospital duet" by a nice elderly couple that have been married for 66 years. They show the husband in his hospital bed singing "You Are My Sunshine" along with his wife who is right at his bedside while the host says have been "married for 66 years" and your mother thinks the host said "buried" for 66 years. And when you ask your mother how she got that from seeing the couple singing in the hospital and she's says: "I dunno! Too much Supernatural I guess."

Yeah, I just lost it...laughed so hard!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

When every you start thinking every time you seeone, that any mid to late '60's Chevy 4 door hardtop would just look so much better in black..
          Also, when you find yourself watching the show just to drool over Baby... *sighs*

Comment

When you walk on a street called Winchester and you catch yourself looking for the impala for a second.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                ... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...
                OMG YES!! I was so disappointed when I watched it for that very reason.
                sigpic

Comment

When every TV show or commercial just reminds you of SPN, because the cast is everywhere. I was the same way with Lost and Chuck.

Comment

...When you watch the movie Highlander and think Cas and Connor were separated at birth...

Comment

...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        ...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.
                        Perfect!
                        sigpic

Comment

been there, done that
                          sigpic

Comment

...when you buy a plaid shirt for fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a winchester for a day.
                            Awesome!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

..when your lights flickers at home and you think on demons instead of being angry your lamp will break soon. And than you wish you had the phonenumber of the Winchesters and you could call them for help.

Comment

...or you see Salt in a Store and stand in front of it grinning because you think on Supernatural and how many times that stuff saved the boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X