Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Guys, my university marching band IS PLAYING WAYWARD SON!!!!!
    AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by Callista View Post
    After you finish putting little lines of cinnamon around the places where ants come in, you try to study up on where the anthill might be so that you can salt and burn it.
    LOL! I hate ants!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

You do this.

I am now safe against demon possession though
      sigpic

Comment

Thank Chuck you actually got someone with talent. I've seen plenty of pictures of terrible tattoos to make me nervous about ever getting one. Is that a shoulder?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          You do this.

I am now safe against demon possession though
          THAT....is pretty amazing. I would never get a tatoo, but I admire this one lots.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
            Thank Chuck you actually got someone with talent. I've seen plenty of pictures of terrible tattoos to make me nervous about ever getting one. Is that a shoulder?
            Yeah, I've seen some trainwrecks too. A friend who does amazing stuff did mine so I knew exactly what kind of work I was getting.

Yes it is on the shoulder. :-)
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome tat!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

...almost half of your Christmas pressies are Supernatural related.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

You look up one of the writers on the net just because you're bored (and in my case realize that one of them also wrote one of your fav cartoons. )

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

...you continue to hold your pen (or pencil as the case may be) the same way in which one of brothers (as well as the actor who plays said brother) holds pens when writing. Yes, I still catch myself switching my grip from mine...to his.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      ...you continue to hold your pen (or pencil as the case may be) the same way in which one of brothers (as well as the actor who plays said brother) holds pens when writing. Yes, I still catch myself switching my grip from mine...to his.
                      You're adorable RiG
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                        You're adorable RiG
                        Thank you.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

When you look at your dark eyed newborn baby and think "Yup, he's possessed by a demon". 9 months on and I'm not entirely convinced that he's not!

Comment

LOL! And welcome to the thread and to GW Vella!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

You made a pecan pie from scratch to eat during tonight's episode because Dean didn't get his piece in the last episode and you feel kinda bad for him.

Comment

Awww!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X