Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee, thanks for the welcome

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!

Comment

When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vella View Post
        Hee, thanks for the welcome
        You're welcome.

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!
        Lucky duck! Which book is it? And how did ya get it?

Originally posted by LittleMissBrilliant View Post
        When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o
        Damn.

...you are shoveling your driveway after a blizzard dropped nearly 3 feet of snow on it and you can't help but think: I could really use those Winchester boys right now. If they can dig 6ft deep graves they can shovel snow.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...
            ...You post in this thread!

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8.
            That sucks dude, sorry to hear it.
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
              ...You post in this thread!
              Right???

...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.
                Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable.
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

... when you watch it online because you can't wait until it airs in the UK. But when it does, you'll watch it again with the family and pretend it's the first time you've seen it...
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Nola
                  Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Everything is Supernatural and I love it. Entering an employee's info into the system at work and realize we have a Bobby John on our roster.

(Yeah so his name is really Robert and he goes by Bob, so what?)
                    sigpic

Comment

YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.
                        THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...
                        sigpic

Comment

You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable.
                            That is very crappy!

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                            YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.
                            LOL!!!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                            THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...
                            Yup, three! From 9am to 12pm. TNT knows good drama when they see it!

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."
                            Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.
                              I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                                I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...
                                Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X