Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When something happens, and you could use some help, you're like. "Cass!"

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I've done that once or twice.

...you're watching Diners, Drive-Ins And Dives and can't help thinking of Dean whey Guy is eating some sort of decadent cheeseburger. Every. Single. Time. And I say, "Dean would love that burger." ...usually this is said in my head.

...you think Dean would love Campbell's Chunky Cheeseburger soup.

...you see an add for (local pizza place) Papa John's new cheeseburger pizza and you think Dean would definitely order that one.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

You smile when someone, who's never seen the show, asks you why Castiel and Dean are known to be the ambiguously gay duo on the show.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

This is a fun thread! I've done most of these things too, good to know I'm not crazy!

...you think of the episode Bloody Mary every time you see a mirror.
          ...you say "yahtzee" and "idjit."

Comment

Pudding..well we all know that moment makes us looking like ...

.....or you stands in a crossroad and thinks about shovling a hole and putting bones..graveyarddirt and a pic of you in side,to summon a demon and getting a wish. well I wouldn`t do it of course but it was kinda strange to see one in the woods.

Comment

...you see a TV Guide magazine crosswords book with Dean and Sam on the cover and you just have to buy it.

Beyond Imagination indeed.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

...when you're watching another tv show and someone does something and you hear Bobby's voice say 'idjit."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

.....you (well, I) use the word "idjit" often!

....I'm at home alone and a light flickers or I hear the house moan and groan and I wish I had Sam and Dean on speed dial.
                  sigpic

Comment

...you know what Dean and Sam (and others) are going to say before they say it. And you then recite their lines right along side them.

Been doin' that a lot lately.

I too use the word "idjit" all the time. Along with "@sshat".
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

...you're watching Frozen and it keeps reminding you of Supernatural.

Comment

Haven't seen the movie yet. Dunno if I want to. Maybe.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

when you can accurately predict when Cass or Crowly are about to show up...

Comment

When you see a girl wearing a trench coat you automatically think of Cass...
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                                When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.
                                lol when you see the above post and immediately think 'he's either gotten overly confident, well more than usual...or he's gotten silly.' before you ever remember that it's actually not his building...

Comment

Working...
                                X