Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Haven't seen the movie yet. Dunno if I want to. Maybe.

Sig by ME.

when you can accurately predict when Cass or Crowly are about to show up...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Air Force Chief of Staff geekywraith's Avatar

When you see a girl wearing a trench coat you automatically think of Cass...

When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by geekywraith View Post
    When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.
    lol when you see the above post and immediately think 'he's either gotten overly confident, well more than usual...or he's gotten silly.' before you ever remember that it's actually not his building...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    lol when you see the above post and immediately think 'he's either gotten overly confident, well more than usual...or he's gotten silly.' before you ever remember that it's actually not his building...
    Same here. I have yet to see a building with the name Castiel on it. There’s a street called Winchester in the same neighbourhood as that picture.

...you think Dean and Sam (and Cas) are real. And you say things like: "Man, I wish Dean and San were here right now, they'd get this driveway shoveled in no time!" Or: "Damn, this really hurts...wish I could get Cas down here to heal me."

Sig by ME.

When you can tell who the writer is by the humour or lack of in the ep... I used to watch a cartoon called 'The Tick' so I can hear Ben Edlund humour...

When you start noticing things about their clothes because you're so used to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    When you start noticing things about their clothes because you're so used to them...
    That's a good one!

Sig by ME.

...you get the joke/reference in all the Supernatural memes that show up on your wall on Facebook...