Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    ... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...
    OMG YES!! I was so disappointed when I watched it for that very reason.

When every TV show or commercial just reminds you of SPN, because the cast is everywhere. I was the same way with Lost and Chuck.

...When you watch the movie Highlander and think Cas and Connor were separated at birth...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Somewhere in the insanity of my own mind. I think.

...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_chic View Post
    ...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.
    Perfect!

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

been there, done that

...when you buy a plaid shirt for fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a winchester for a day.
    Awesome!!!

Sig by ME.

..when your lights flickers at home and you think on demons instead of being angry your lamp will break soon. And than you wish you had the phonenumber of the Winchesters and you could call them for help.

...or you see Salt in a Store and stand in front of it grinning because you think on Supernatural and how many times that stuff saved the boys.

When something happens, and you could use some help, you're like. "Cass!"

I've done that once or twice.

...you're watching Diners, Drive-Ins And Dives and can't help thinking of Dean whey Guy is eating some sort of decadent cheeseburger. Every. Single. Time. And I say, "Dean would love that burger." ...usually this is said in my head.

...you think Dean would love Campbell's Chunky Cheeseburger soup.

...you see an add for (local pizza place) Papa John's new cheeseburger pizza and you think Dean would definitely order that one.

Sig by ME.

Air Force Chief of Staff geekywraith's Avatar

You smile when someone, who's never seen the show, asks you why Castiel and Dean are known to be the ambiguously gay duo on the show.

This is a fun thread! I've done most of these things too, good to know I'm not crazy!

...you think of the episode Bloody Mary every time you see a mirror.
    ...you say "yahtzee" and "idjit."

Pudding..well we all know that moment makes us looking like ...

.....or you stands in a crossroad and thinks about shovling a hole and putting bones..graveyarddirt and a pic of you in side,to summon a demon and getting a wish. well I wouldn`t do it of course but it was kinda strange to see one in the woods.

...you see a TV Guide magazine crosswords book with Dean and Sam on the cover and you just have to buy it.

Beyond Imagination indeed.

Sig by ME.

...when you're watching another tv show and someone does something and you hear Bobby's voice say 'idjit."

Settling down in new digs... with Shep & Michael!

.....you (well, I) use the word "idjit" often!

....I'm at home alone and a light flickers or I hear the house moan and groan and I wish I had Sam and Dean on speed dial.

...you know what Dean and Sam (and others) are going to say before they say it. And you then recite their lines right along side them.

Been doin' that a lot lately.

I too use the word "idjit" all the time. Along with "@sshat".

Sig by ME.

...you're watching Frozen and it keeps reminding you of Supernatural.