Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Probie

Default Re: You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Hee, thanks for the welcome

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!

Staff Sergeant LittleMissBrilliant's Avatar

When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Vella View Post
    Hee, thanks for the welcome
    You're welcome.

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!
    Lucky duck! Which book is it? And how did ya get it?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissBrilliant View Post
    When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o
    Damn.

...you are shoveling your driveway after a blizzard dropped nearly 3 feet of snow on it and you can't help but think: I could really use those Winchester boys right now. If they can dig 6ft deep graves they can shovel snow.

Sig by ME.

Air Force Chief of Staff geekywraith's Avatar

When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8.

First Lieutenant The Urban Spaceman's Avatar

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...
    ...You post in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by geekywraith View Post
    When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8.
    That sucks dude, sorry to hear it.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
    ...You post in this thread!
    Right???

...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.

Sig by ME.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.
    Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable.

... when you watch it online because you can't wait until it airs in the UK. But when it does, you'll watch it again with the family and pretend it's the first time you've seen it...
    Sig made by Nola
    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Everything is Supernatural and I love it. Entering an employee's info into the system at work and realize we have a Bobby John on our roster.

(Yeah so his name is really Robert and he goes by Bob, so what?)

YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Somewhere in the insanity of my own mind. I think.

...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.
    THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...

You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable.
    That is very crappy!

Quote Originally Posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_chic View Post
    THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...
    Yup, three! From 9am to 12pm. TNT knows good drama when they see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."
    Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.

Sig by ME.

Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.
    I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...
    Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.

Sig by ME.

Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.
    "The episode title “My Bloody Valentine” is a reference to the film of the same name. In 2009, Jensen starred in a 3-D remake: My Bloody Valentine 3D. Dean offering the heart in a box was a trademark of the film, where the killer left a human heart in the box of chocolate."

Ah, I stand corrected.

Sig by ME.

...you (and your [my] mom) are watching Inside Edition and the host is briefing you on the stories they are covering in the episode and one of the stories is about a "hospital duet" by a nice elderly couple that have been married for 66 years. They show the husband in his hospital bed singing "You Are My Sunshine" along with his wife who is right at his bedside while the host says have been "married for 66 years" and your mother thinks the host said "buried" for 66 years. And when you ask your mother how she got that from seeing the couple singing in the hospital and she's says: "I dunno! Too much Supernatural I guess."

Yeah, I just lost it...laughed so hard!

Sig by ME.

Probie

When every you start thinking every time you seeone, that any mid to late '60's Chevy 4 door hardtop would just look so much better in black..
    Also, when you find yourself watching the show just to drool over Baby... *sighs*

When you walk on a street called Winchester and you catch yourself looking for the impala for a second.