• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Honeymooners (510)

EUREKA SEASON FIVE
    THE HONEYMOONERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    Carter's honeymoon with Allison is complicated by saboteurs in Eureka. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 20 June 2012, 12:36 AM.

I thought the cabin scenes were good, but the rest was handled badly.

Scenes that make me yell at the TV annoy me, and this had two of them.

First, was with the gun. Carter is a sheriff/marshal and doesn't have the safety on his gun by default in Eureka, and should have known there was no bullet in the chamber, so he could not have been harmed, and had the skills to take the gun away. Did he forget all his training?

Second is the whole Alison asking a spy for the truth thing, when the only conclusion is that you can't trust what they are going to say anyway.

Comment

Why why why do they always mess with Henry and his love life? Honestly!

I was half thinking that it was going to be Vincent the way he was acting when he first found out Sheriff Cobb was looking for a spy. Would have been a better twist.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

I was half thinking that it was going to be Vincent the way he was acting when he first found out Sheriff Cobb was looking for a spy. Would have been a better twist.
        Yeah, but Vince is the Ears of Eureka. If he would be anything near to a security risk he would have been gone long ago.

I really hope Henry and Grace will get a happy End. She really seems like a good Person and Henry deserves it after everything he went through. But I wonder if she was saying the truth. Henry already worked with Beverly once, so it is not that far fetched that in this Timeline he actually worked with her. I really feel sorry for Grace, if it is true, then she was just busted by the one who brought her into that in the first place. Thats got to suck big time.

I am just happy that Holly made it. Though I wonder whats up with the next Episode.
        Spoiler:
        Now she suddenly gets a Download like she is the freaking Intersect. Something is wrong, either she is Human or an AI. Judging by her getting a Download, I would say she is more Machine than anyone thought.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I thought about vincent too, i thought now the way his asking is too obvious, then i thought we'll maybe that's the point? but i highly doubt vincent was working as a spy with Beverly Barlow

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Yeah, but Vince is the Ears of Eureka. If he would be anything near to a security risk he would have been gone long ago.

I really hope Henry and Grace will get a happy End. She really seems like a good Person and Henry deserves it after everything he went through. But I wonder if she was saying the truth. Henry already worked with Beverly once, so it is not that far fetched that in this Timeline he actually worked with her. I really feel sorry for Grace, if it is true, then she was just busted by the one who brought her into that in the first place. Thats got to suck big time.

I am just happy that Holly made it. Though I wonder whats up with the next Episode.
          Spoiler:
          Now she suddenly gets a Download like she is the freaking Intersect. Something is wrong, either she is Human or an AI. Judging by her getting a Download, I would say she is more Machine than anyone thought.
          I was thinking while watching the episode,

Spoiler:
          Really!? there rebooting her soul
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I thought the cabin scenes were funny but with the direction this episode took, completely pointless other than finding the disc. Initially when they started on the whole spy thing, it started getting an old eureka feeling. But they wrapped it up way too quickly. Considering they only 3 episodes to go (I think) I can see why. I just thought they had way too much going on in this episode.

Comment

4 left I think, wasn't they given 13 then an extra one when they cancelled to wrap up the (assumed to be) cliffhanger?

Edit: maybe it was 12+1.

Comment

It's 14 but the last is a christmas special i believe
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

The original order was 13 episodes, including the X-mas episode. Then they gave them one more to finish it.
                  sigpic

Comment

We get a Christmas special? Yay!

It's something anyways. Need more good scifi!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      The original order was 13 episodes, including the X-mas episode. Then they gave them one more to finish it.
                      I feel like I missed something. I thought they where given a short 6th Season to wrap it up. Guess I shouldnt be surprised since Syfy is involved.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

We get a Christmas special? Yay!

It's something anyways. Need more good scifi!
                        We already had the Christmas special (at least in the US). It was the animated ep that we got last December. There are only 3 eps left.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          I feel like I missed something. I thought they where given a short 6th Season to wrap it up. Guess I shouldnt be surprised since Syfy is involved.
                          The order for 6 more was quickly rescinded and it was cancelled. They did give them one more episode to tie things up, as they had already filmed all the other eps prior to finding out about the cancellation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                            The order for 6 more was quickly rescinded and it was cancelled. They did give them one more episode to tie things up, as they had already filmed all the other eps prior to finding out about the cancellation.
                            So in the end we get a Cliffhanger that they will try to wrap up in just one normal Episode, or will it at least be a 2 Hour Finale?

I am happy with what I can get. I just dont want to see Eureka end badly.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

As far as I know it's not a 2 hour ep.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X