Smarter Carter (509)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    I guess we differ on our expectations till the end. It would suck if they drag this out much longer. The writers had the right measurement to make Jealous Jo go away, so I remain on it that I trust them.

Yeah, I am horrible with Names, but I was close. But how is Jo similar to Allison?

I really dont understand what the writers are thinking with Grace. They Jump her on us, then I actually came to like her with Henry alot and now they have thrown her out just as fast. I am sure they will bring her back for a Happy end, but excluding her is a bit weird after throwing her in just one Season ago.
    Last season, they dragged thw whole Astreaus thing until the end of the season. Weren't these the same writers???

Both Allison and Jo are not scientists. They are those who exist to make sure everything works according to plan. Remember Allison used to be the D.O.D. representative in Eureka. She sent reports of anything and everything that happened. That was before she became the director of GD. Jo on the other hand does something similar. Isn't she in charge of security and making sure everything goes according to plan??

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
      Last season, they dragged thw whole Astreaus thing until the end of the season. Weren't these the same writers???

Both Allison and Jo are not scientists. They are those who exist to make sure everything works according to plan. Remember Allison used to be the D.O.D. representative in Eureka. She sent reports of anything and everything that happened. That was before she became the director of GD. Jo on the other hand does something similar. Isn't she in charge of security and making sure everything goes according to plan??
      Alison is a scientist...Or at the very least is knowledgeable enough in numerous fields. I thought it was just medicine that she was primarily into.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Alison is a scientist...Or at the very least is knowledgeable enough in numerous fields. I thought it was just medicine that she was primarily into.
        That was after the timeline change. Get back to the time before the timeline change and even before she became director of GD.
        Afterall, both Allison and Jo lived both lives. They experienced both timelines.

Comment

Alison was knowledgeable about medicine even way back in S1 and S2. In this new timeline she's mentioned how she wanted to write a book about medical concerns and space travel, but life happened and she couldn't. Alison's a scientist.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
            That was after the timeline change. Get back to the time before the timeline change and even before she became director of GD.
            Afterall, both Allison and Jo lived both lives. They experienced both timelines.
            What? No..no...no. Alison, Jack, Jo, Henry, and Fargo all got placed in this new timeline without experiencing this new life.

Alison had no idea that her son never had whatever condition he had. Fargo had to learn to accept his new position and be a leader where before he never had that experience. He even re-affirmed that to Zane recently, when Zane got promoted and Fargo said he just got pushed in the position of director of GD and had to sink or swim.

They NEVER experienced the lives of their counterparts. Also, for all we know the psych evaluations and stuff that Carter and Jo had that supposedly suggested they were going to end up together was from their counterpart's psych evaluations and not themselves.

This show had went downhill ever since they never tried to fix the timeline and just let that anomaly of a time traveler run free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              What? No..no...no. Alison, Jack, Jo, Henry, and Fargo all got placed in this new timeline without experiencing this new life.

Alison had no idea that her son never had whatever condition he had. Fargo had to learn to accept his new position and be a leader where before he never had that experience. He even re-affirmed that to Zane recently, when Zane got promoted and Fargo said he just got pushed in the position of director of GD and had to sink or swim.

They NEVER experienced the lives of their counterparts. Also, for all we know the psych evaluations and stuff that Carter and Jo had that supposedly suggested they were going to end up together was from their counterpart's psych evaluations and not themselves.

This show had went downhill ever since they never tried to fix the timeline and just let that anomaly of a time traveler run free.
              You misunderstood me. I mean they lived their original life at first when Allison was the director, Jo the deputy, Fargo useless employee and Henry without a wife.
              And then after the shift, they were thrown into a new life. The found themselves LIVING another life.
              So Allison still remembers when she worked for the DOD and Jo right now is in charge of keeping an eye on things.
              What I meant to say, they both had a share of this. That's why they are similar when it comes to this.

Comment

Working...
              X