• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex-Machina (507)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    EX-MACHINA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    Fargo thinks Holly is alive in the virtual Eureka, but a security program hampers efforts to retrieve her consciousness. Meanwhile, Carter is linked to seemingly paranormal activity at Global Dynamics. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 20 June 2012, 12:35 AM.

Good episode. Glad to be moving on, though next week looks dramatic again...
    sigpic

Comment

Please, please, please let them get holly a body adn move on from the story. Yes, fun, although I did have Entity flashbacks. Jo seemed a bit OOC to be so denialist, but someone had to be I guess. And given her issues with Zane and Carter and Alison I can see a bit of emotional jumbling.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Please, please, please let them get holly a body adn move on from the story. Yes, fun, although I did have Entity flashbacks. Jo seemed a bit OOC to be so denialist, but someone had to be I guess. And given her issues with Zane and Carter and Alison I can see a bit of emotional jumbling.

Oh yes I agree, I guess her other body is to decomposed

But lighter note I met Colin Ferguson at Phoenix comic con , what a sweetie , he so cute too
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode (although I miss Andy not being in the episode). There were several moments of banter with Carter that had me laughing. Loved Fargo talking (thanking) Holly while they were saving the day as if she was standing there rather than trapped in a system going critical. Very Eureka moment for sure... that they were so accepting of it as fact and rolling with it.

I'm with Skydiver though... "Please, please, please let them get holly a body..."
          sigpic

Comment

Well, they were certainly thinking of giving SARAH a body...Perhaps if they didn't do it when they originally shot the season, maybe they did it for the finale.
            sigpic

Comment

Was it me or was Jack really off in this episode? He seemed really subdued. I mean if he was playing it like that because of the funeral okay, but still he seemed different.

I loved the Fargo and Holly moment at the end. I really hope they give Holly a body. I love her character.

And next week looks like more Jack/ Allison drama. (Jackson (Jack/Allison) strikes again) I never thought I would say get over the shipping and get back to sci fi!

Comment

wouldn't it be sweet if Sarah refused her body to be with andy and gave it to holly?

sigpic

Comment

wouldn't it be sweet if Sarah refused her body to be with andy and gave it to holly?
                  That would be sweet, but it would be better if she got a exact copy of her old body. After all it wouldnt be Holly anymore if they change actresses.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

We don't know what Sarah's body looks like do we?
                    What if she is just a frame, so to speak, and she dresses that frame to be holly and look like holly?

sigpic

Comment

We don't know what Sarah's body looks like do we?
                      What if she is just a frame, so to speak, and she dresses that frame to be holly and look like holly?
                      Uhm, you expect Sarahs body not to be human like or do you mean that she can take any appearence she wants? I would imagine thats quite impossible, though that Word does not exist in Eureka as it seems.

I am not sure if we should be worried about Hollies glitching in that last scene. She seemed okay, but shouldnt Sarah be sophisticated enough to display her image?
                      Last edited by tomstone; 05 June 2012, 09:02 PM.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        That would be sweet, but it would be better if she got a exact copy of her old body. After all it wouldnt be Holly anymore if they change actresses.

I guess he is not going to get back together with Claudia ? I thought they made a cute couple
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          I guess he is not going to get back together with Claudia ? I thought they made a cute couple
                          It depends what the writers decide to go for. I hope Claudia comes back one last time to see this new Girlfriend. I dont know how Hacker Claudia would react to Cyber Holly. Probably pretty disturbed. Though I find myself wishing that they switch in some way. Claudia would certainly be pretty stoked to be able to really surf the internet and Holly would have a Human Body.
                          I know there still is Warehouse 13, but for how long?
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Scifi will probably want to keep Warehouse 13 for at least 5 seasons. I'm hoping it lasts longer than that.

Comment

I certainly hope so because isn't W13 now the highest rated show?

It's kind of sad that Warehouse 13 started 3 years after Eureka and is only a single season behind it.

I really hope they don't split the fourth season...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X