Season 5 Speculations/Predictions/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
    I'm confident the 13 episodes will be more than plenty to wrap this up. Many TV shows, like Dexter and Dr Who, are only 13 episodes, so I'm grateful it got renewed for the 5th.

I'm sure Peter and Olivia will get engaged/married just like John and Aeryn did.
    I hope not, there's no need for a rushed wedding. Besides, I have doubts there will be a happy ending

Comment

I hope for a somewhat happy ending.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I hope for a somewhat happy ending.
        As am I.
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting theory on whats going to happen. After the Through the Looking Glass episode:

Peter is being turned into an Observer by the tech he put in his head. And not just any Observer. Peter is going to be....September!

Comment

I personally don't see that happening.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I personally don't see that happening.
              Well, Peter is apparently going baldie.

Comment

No, September is another character we've already seen (so the theory goes).

Spoiler:
                September is the little boy that was hidden in the bubble universe, they both have the same mark above their noses apparently, so that's either a major coincidence when casting, or a major clue as to the boys identity. (you have to go back to the original episode the little boy was introduced in to see it, it's in the last scene when the little boy looks at September from the car).

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

Spoiler:
                  September is the little boy that was hidden in the bubble universe, they both have the same mark above their noses apparently, so that's either a major coincidence when casting, or a major clue as to the boys identity. (you have to go back to the original episode the little boy was introduced in to see it, it's in the last scene when the little boy looks at September from the car).
                  I will have to go back and watch that.

Hmm. I didn't notice the mark.

That doesn't negate your theory, though.
                  Last edited by techs; 19 November 2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

Spoiler:
                    I really like this theory.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I haven't rewatched the episode since it aired but remember thinking at the time their looks were very similar, I'm not sure that it's a mark but maybe more of a patch, kinda hard to explain when I haven't rewatched lol. Could just have been a makeup mark though.

Comment

Working...
                      X