No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead : Xbox Live Arcade Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I bought it two weeks ago when xbox had it half price. It's okay. I saw it as an introduction and a set up of 5 characters for season 2.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      Yeah I bought it two weeks ago when xbox had it half price. It's okay. I saw it as an introduction and a set up of 5 characters for season 2.
      ok thanks... I read a review about it and it says it's pretty quick and doesn't necessarily feel that it picks up where s1 ended. I'll probably get it cuz I heard in s2...your choices from s1 and from 400 days will factor in with s2.

You know if they've announced a release date for S2 yet?
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It doesn't really have anything to do with season one as these are 5 completely new characters, but I'm guessing these new people will show up in season 2. 400 Days is like 5 mini stories introducing each character.

There is no set release date other than it should be out this year.

Some info and screen shots about Season 2.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

awesome thanks for the info Lone Star I did go ahead and get 400 days and played it. It's pretty good... I enjoyed the choices and moral dilemma's you are faced with....however it seems at times you are more or less boxed into some choices that can't play out any other way....but it was interesting. I can't wait to see when s2 is coming out.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Sorry to revive a long dead thread, but been playing these as they were on sale on Steam and it cut the season break down... They're pretty good, great stories and some tough choices, even if they do lead mostly down the same road...

Heard they will be making a season 3 after other projects.

Comment

Working...
            X