The Walking Dead : Xbox Live Arcade Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead : Xbox Live Arcade Game

This game is pretty good. There will be 4 more episodes coming that continue the story. They cost 400 microsoft points. Just download it from the marketplace.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/100/100888.html
    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

i thought about downloading it, but i'm currently out of ms points
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Hrm...it's not an XBLA game. It's a game, which happens to be being sold on XBL in addition to other outlets (ie: Steam)
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If you don't want to play it, there are playthroughs on Youtube:
        (warning: some 'language')

sigpic

Comment

Kind of makes me wish I had an Xbox.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Kind of makes me wish I had an Xbox.
            Well obviously you have a pc right? Why not steam? Just a thought. >8)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              i thought about downloading it, but i'm currently out of ms points
              And i cant play it anyway because i'm in Australia
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Currently episode 1 is free to dl on XBL until Dec. 31st.

But for TODAY ONLY the other 4 episodes are half price....200 MSP with a US account. It's part of the daily countdown to the new year specials.

For only 800 MSP or $10US I'm definitely getting these today. I was going to wait for the price of the disc copy that just came out earlier this month to drop in price, but can't beat this deal if you are interested in the game.

I haven't started playing it yet (been busy with ME3) but will soon.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Currently episode 1 is free to dl on XBL until Dec. 31st.

But for TODAY ONLY the other 4 episodes are half price....200 MSP with a US account. It's part of the daily countdown to the new year specials.

For only 800 MSP or $10US I'm definitely getting these today. I was going to wait for the price of the disc copy that just came out earlier this month to drop in price, but can't beat this deal if you are interested in the game.

I haven't started playing it yet (been busy with ME3) but will soon.
                  Awesome I'm downloading them as I type this WOOT!
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I have been playing TWD game episodes all day and I will say it is a bit addictive but the control thing is a bit awkward to get used to at first and the camera angles when maneuvering leaves a lot to be desired....but I've had a lot of fun with it

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      I have been playing TWD game episodes all day and I will say it is a bit addictive but the control thing is a bit awkward to get used to at first and the camera angles when maneuvering leaves a lot to be desired....but I've had a lot of fun with it
                      It was addictive. I couldn't stop playing and knocked them all out in a day. Couldn't wait to see what happened next....

Yeah the controls took a little getting used to. I've never played a point and click game before.

I plan to go back through and do some other choices to see what it changes up. Good story/characters but geez just as depressing as the show. Not exactly a festive holiday game. lol.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

So Jealous
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

So Jealous
                          Sorry. I don't guess you've ever tried the work around of creating a US or UK account on your console. Don't know the particulars to doing that myself but see people talk about doing that all the time to get games not available to them or at different prices.

Maybe you all will get it sometime soon as read that Australia approved the 18+ rating and hopefully Telltale will try to get the game certified there.

The game is rather violent and includes you being able to kill children.
                          Spoiler:
                          I know technically one of the kills was a zombie child but you as the character do actually shoot the kid rather than have the game cut away after you make the choice but the other was making the choice to kill a child right before they died and turned.

The are suppose to be working on a season 2 for the game.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Sorry. I don't guess you've ever tried the work around of creating a US or UK account on your console. Don't know the particulars to doing that myself but see people talk about doing that all the time to get games not available to them or at different prices.

Maybe you all will get it sometime soon as read that Australia approved the 18+ rating and hopefully Telltale will try to get the game certified there.

The game is rather violent and includes you being able to kill children.
                            Spoiler:
                            I know technically one of the kills was a zombie child but you as the character do actually shoot the kid rather than have the game cut away after you make the choice but the other was making the choice to kill a child right before they died and turned.

The are suppose to be working on a season 2 for the game.
                            i had heard about the 18+ thing thanks hopefully we will get to play it, its just ridiculous i'll be 27 this year, i shouldnt be limited to playing kiddy games because a bunch of teenagers decided that Mortal Kombat is real.....

sorry ranting
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

It was addictive. I couldn't stop playing and knocked them all out in a day. Couldn't wait to see what happened next....

Yeah the controls took a little getting used to. I've never played a point and click game before.

I plan to go back through and do some other choices to see what it changes up. Good story/characters but geez just as depressing as the show. Not exactly a festive holiday game. lol.
                              Yeah I actually heard that....
                              Spoiler:
                              your choices don't really matter that much, I mean they do a little but not in a big major plot way. Because like there is no way to save Lee or to keep that man from kidnapping Clem (like if you choose not to take the groceries..someone else from your group will just do it) so yeah, plus no way to save Carly and so forth. That is really a bummer too cuz the end had me bawling my eyes out Yeah definitely not a holiday game. But it was enjoyable none the less *giggles*

i had heard about the 18+ thing thanks hopefully we will get to play it, its just ridiculous i'll be 27 this year, i shouldnt be limited to playing kiddy games because a bunch of teenagers decided that Mortal Kombat is real.....

sorry ranting
                              *snort* no that's ok...rant away.... I feel for you bro

Comment

Working...
                              X