Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 5 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's been awhile, since news broke about Clone Wars "ending" and i have thought about it, and i'm actually fine with how it ended (if that's the end) i think if we do get anything extra it will probably be some one shots, or maybe something earlier in the timeline of The Clone Wars

Spoiler:
    I think if anything where to change anakin's mindset from Attack of the Clones to Revenge of the Sith, Asoka being forced (no pun intended) out of the jedi order would do it, i was actually expecting her to be killed at the end of The Clone Wars, Anakin's Mindset was already beginning to change during Attack of the Clones, So i actually think that this ending would drive him more to the dark side than if she were killed (i think if she were killed he would just be even more of a loose cannon than he was in revenge of the sith) by the time palps started working on him and he would be difficult to control, Palps sensed Anakin's feeling of Powerlessness and worked on it during Revenge of the Sith
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 March 2013, 01:12 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I am very bummed about this being it for this show. I really wish it was getting another season.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought Palpatine's voice sounded a bit off, but I never checked the credits because I was listening to the episode through a single ear piece (trying not get caught at work). Pretty cool they got Tim Curry to do the voice.

sigpic

Comment

Just watched the last series of Clone Wars. Was very disappointed with the answered questions.
          • What happens to Ahsoka? She doesnt get mentioned in Ep3 nor any of the expanded universe books
          • What happens to Maul? Ive read all of the expanded universe books up to the Vong and I cant remember Luke coming across him
          • How can Barriss still be part of the jedi order in Reversal of Fortune?
          "You don't know half of it".
          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

The first two are unresolved plot threads, created by the show so nothing has come up to resolve them yet. Maybe the upcoming "bonus episodes" will provide some answers, maybe not. Or, since Filoni has a big hand in the upcoming Rebels series, maybe we'll get some answers there. Time will tell, I guess.

Re: Barriss, yeah, one of a number of large continuity issues the show created. It hasn't yet been clarified what has been rendered non-canon by the TV series.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It's a real shame they cancelled it, i thought it was a popular show?
              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

It was, but its ratings were down. That, plus that they met their original goal of "around a hundred episodes," plus the Disney buyout/Cartoon Network being a competitor of Disney Channel/DisneyXD...no more TCW =\
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i really dislike the ending, to have some nobody jedi become a super-villian! I know if it maul or grevious killed her fans would have said it was so obvious but i feel really let down about the way they "removed" her.

Comment

Working...
                  X