Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sating that Zombie craving between seasons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sating that Zombie craving between seasons...

G'day,

Last night I watched Zombieland... as I just had a craving for some more TWD... but know there's nothing for a good few more months yet...

What are you folks enjoying?

Think I'll go with 28 days/weeks next...

I guess I should try watch the seminal zombie flick one day... Night of the Dead?

cheers

cosmic
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
    G'day,

Last night I watched Zombieland... as I just had a craving for some more TWD... but know there's nothing for a good few more months yet...

What are you folks enjoying?

Think I'll go with 28 days/weeks next...

I guess I should try watch the seminal zombie flick one day... Night of the Dead?

cheers

cosmic

Live out your own zombie apocalypse and play left 4 dead
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes, never heard of it (but glad to see there's a Mac version!), but I kind of got into "Dead Frontier", online zombie game for a lil while... Should try it out again.
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      and lots more!

Comment

I will be re-watching season 1 next month , i know it's only 6 episodes but i'm hoping it will be enough for awhile

and if not i might give zombieland another watch aswell
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I enjoy the comic, so at least I have that to look forward to every month.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Still haven't watched 28 Days/Weeks... Whilst I like a good zombie flick, the eye-popping scenes I think just put me off...
            and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post

Live out your own zombie apocalypse and play left 4 dead
              love that game!
              sigpic

Comment

Purely because it was either this or Bear Grylls' lame new series (WCS)... tonight I caught Pt2 of "Darren Brown Apocalypse".

Essentially, Darren is a hypnotist, and has hypnotised a young useless drop-out lad into thinking it's the end of the world, with zombies running round, etc. Yes, it has "real" zombies and they sequester him away to a supposed military base that's been abandoned, so it's kind of realistic (though not 100% sure just how real it really is). (When I heard the premise I pictured him running round London with people everywhere laughing while he thought they were zombies...)

The objective is to make the lad find some inner resolve and leadership etc, creating situations where he has to take charge.. show compassion.. etc.. then reveal it all as being fake, but showing him he can step up...

Being a fan of the zombie genre... and having caught a previous Darren Brown episode where he hypnotised someone to see if they could then commit murder... I found it pretty interesting...
                and lots more!

Comment

Just watched an episode episode of High School of the Dead haha it's an anime tho it only has 12 episodes but it's similar in premise to this show, just with kids instead, this will take me a couple of weeks for sure tho

After that i plan on watching Seasons 1 & 2 again of The Walking Dead
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Phew - Falling Skies is back... something to fill the zombie-less void...
                    and lots more!

Comment

Ok - this is an ad. Seriously - it's for Boost Mobile... But hell, I wish all ads were this subtle and... zombiefied!

I am not connected to Boost Mobile... Just found these ads and thought they were worth posting. (IE there's more - just check their YouTube home page etc)
                      Last edited by cosmichobo; 22 June 2013, 11:35 PM.
                      and lots more!

Comment

I have a huge backlog, so i'm ok with catching up on other shows for now.......
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Just finished reading the fourth book of The Remaining by D.J. Molles. This series is so worth the read! Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Currently re watching Season 3 on Channel 5

Comment

Working...
                            X