Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoe is 16 Philomon is 27, did the writers not notice or just not care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
    Doesnt really make it wrong theyre both two consenting people why would that be a problem ?
    zoe's consenting, but Philomon thinks he's having sex with someone totally different

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
      zoe's consenting, but Philomon thinks he's having sex with someone totally different
      That's the chance he takes when doing that in V-world. As people can pick what they want to look like and lie about everything. Heck, the person behind the Zoe avatar could have been a 50 yr old guy for all Philomon knew.

Besides I don't recall them ever having sex...even if it was virtual...on the show. And I just rewatched the entire series two weeks ago.

That's pretty much the chance people take when they chat on online forums, etc. etc. You can't see who you are talking to.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        That's the chance he takes when doing that in V-world. As people can pick what they want to look like and lie about everything. Heck, the person behind the Zoe avatar could have been a 50 yr old guy for all Philomon knew.

Besides I don't recall them ever having sex...even if it was virtual...on the show. And I just rewatched the entire series two weeks ago.

That's pretty much the chance people take when they chat on online forums, etc. etc. You can't see who you are talking to.
        "That's the chance he takes when doing that in V-world" couldn't you use the same logic on women who are manipulated into sleeping with men in real life?
        "I don't recall them ever having sex" I distinctly remember them lying next to each other on a virtual four poster bed, what do you think they were doing?

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
          "That's the chance he takes when doing that in V-world" couldn't you use the same logic on women who are manipulated into sleeping with men in real life?
          "I don't recall them ever having sex" I distinctly remember them lying next to each other on a virtual four poster bed, what do you think they were doing?
          Lying next too each other on a four post bed....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            Lying next too each other on a four post bed....
            lol. That's what I thought they were doing too.

Last I looked there was no virtual world in today's reality where people have sex through avatars. Video/PC games etc don't count. So I fail to see how that argument has anything to do with the situation presented in the TV show.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
              Last I looked there was no virtual world in today's reality where people have sex through avatars. Video/PC games etc don't count. So I fail to see how that argument has anything to do with the situation presented in the TV show.
              that because we can't feel what our avatars do, they can

Comment

Working...
              X