Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

ooooh!!! more Rumple photo's from Crocodile!! Yay!
      sigpic

Comment

I've got a soft spot for peasant Rumple, I want to take him home, give him a nice bath and tuck him snugly in bed.
        sigpic

Comment

Hehe!! I like all the facets of Rumple! His peasant self is so endearing, so innocent, Dark one Rumple knows freedom but is so lonely because of it, and SB Rumple is peasant and DArk One rolled into one!! He is just so EPIC!!

Here is a banner I made for Rumple:

sigpic

Comment

He's the only reason I'm watching this show! I hate all things Disney, I have only bitter memories of Lost, and my fairytale knowledge is so skimpy that I don't even know what that cricket is from - but I'm watching every week anyway, just for Rumpel.
            sigpic

Comment

Rumple is hawt and is so amazing

The Cricket Jiminy is from Pinocchio
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks AresLover452, I'll look up that fairytale before the show tonight.

At least I knew who Rumpel was, thanks to that DS9 episode. Heh.
                sigpic

Comment

I picked up Season one on blu-ray and watched the first season before the 2nd one started. I have been very impressed with the series, and Robert Carlyle's acting and performance in the series as well. His character is truly dynamic and you really don't know what to expect from him next.
                  sigpic

Comment

the man is BRILLIANT!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Some random thoughts:
                      1. Capt Hook's hair was too short. It's always been long & curly.
                      2. I loved the eye roll when Hook said, "Oh, hello, Cora." He sounded disgusted.
                      3. How could Goldy not remember that Bae had brown eyes? Pinoccio's eyes were very blue?
                      4. Since Bae left the Enchanted Relm early in Rumple's reign as The Dark One, and he was TDO for 200 years + 28 years in Storybrooke, Baelfire should be long dead. Once in this world, he would have aged normally. He would have no way of knowing about the curse, or Storybrooke or his Dad still being alive. He could have traveled anywhere in the world. And he would have changed his name to something that was more ordinary. My points being: there is no way for Rumple to find him, and Bae won't come to Storybrooke looking for him.
                      5. Belle, Rumple and Moe should have had a long talk and explained to each other what happened. He thinks Rumple held Belle captive this whole time. She didn't even blurt out that it was Regina.
                      6. Rumple owes Moe an apology for beating the crap out of him when he thought Belle was dead.
                      7. No one who has been in solitary confinement for 28 years would be able to walk in high heels.
                      8. Whe Belle came to Rumple after her release, he should have taken her to her father the same day instead of them having to search for each other.
                      9. The town can't be that big. How is it that everyone has to put up notices to find each other? Everyone usually knows everyone in a small town.
                      10. How come the kids born in Storybrooke have been growing and aging normally?
                      11. If someone comes to Storybrooke from the outside (not through the curse), can they go back out? And how did Henry leave to get Emma in Boston?
                      --Dallas =^..^=
                      "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                      http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Oh! My intro post didn't take. drat!
                        --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

For MrsTigercat look into this thread for some interesting discussion and clarifications about the show.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...s-possible%29?

I'll try to help you out a little. Yeah, the change of eye color is something we are expected to overlook, I think they just liked the actors for those roles.

About the timing with Bae and coming to Storybrooke, I think since Rumple designed the curse he made sure that it would take them to not only the world which Bae went to, but also the time that he came. It follows Rumple's meticulous nature. So far they have not specifically stated this, but I think he may have also planned for the 28 year time lag. He stated that on Emma's 28th birthday, etc., So it follows he made an allowance for this. But they have yet to give us that much detail about it. And we saw recently that Rumple did not see that he would not be able to leave Storybrooke after the curse was lifted, so he may have overlooked some other things, too. So I wonder what we will see, Bae still a child, or a grown man?

For #5, 6, &7, I agree. As for #8, no. Why would he have respect for a man who would trade away his own daughter? Even if she did volunteer.

#9 Yes, are they to lazy to look around? But maybe it's that some folks where left in the FTL as we are now finding out. So, many may be missing. I think Regina may have also done some tweeking to the curse.

All the kids in Storybrooke did not age except for Henry who was not effected by the curse. He as born here in our world. His mother Emma was transported to our world so she would not be effected by the curse. How Mr. Gold found him and got him to Storybrooke has yet to be revealed. Henry began to realize something was weird in town and put things together when he got the book. He would have had to mature somewhat to notice these things.
                          There's a theory that if a stranger came to town, when they leave the curse causes them to forget, well, it sounds good to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here are some theories that had not occurred to me. No actual spoilers. All speculation.
                            http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-...stiltskins-son
                            --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Noticed the similarity?
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X