Robert Carlyle as Rumpy/Gold - Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Carlyle as Rumpy/Gold - Appreciation Thread

This thread is dedicated to quite possibly the BEST actor and character on OUAT.......

ROBERT CARLYLE AS RUMPY/GOLD!

Two of his character-centric episodes ''Skin Deep'' and ''The Return'' have been the highest rated episodes this year both earning a 3.0 in the demograhpic. ''The Return'' was adjusted up from a low-tying 2.9 in original numbers before finals were released. I decided to create this thread so fans of Carlyle and his character can discuss and speculate on his plans in both the FairyTale World and Storybroke.

The reviews for his episodes, the reviewer acts surprised by his performance each and everytime! Did they watch him in SGU?!

There is a thread for Robert Carlyle in the SGU section of the forum with 1772 pages
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      There is a thread for Robert Carlyle in the SGU section of the forum with 1772 pages
      This is for his role on OUAT, not SGU

Comment

The other one is not only about SGU anymore, but about Bobby's entire work.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          The other one is not only about SGU anymore, but about Bobby's entire work.
          Why not two thread's for Bobby, the man deserve at least two!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, he is playing a duel role, so why not?
            sigpic

Comment

Well, there will never be too much thread Bobby

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Homer 120 you realize that you're a snail now, since Rumpelstiltskin himself decided that everybody who dare to call him Rumpy (Rumpie) will be turned into a snail! Did you had a look into one of your mirrors, lately?

Don't worry, I'm kidding (and won't tell him )

Hey folks, don't you think that our dearest Bobby is able to handle more than one Appreciation Thread? I think he can.

If I want to post something more general (or meet my crazy lovely co-thunker there ), I'll post over there. I don't have a problem to post more specific OUAT topics in this thread.

I feel totally relaxed with this new OUAT-thread. And thanks Homer 120 for posting it. Even if you're a snail now.
                Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 24 July 2012, 07:47 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

The only problem I have is that his name is misspelled in the thread title. Can someone fix that please?
                  sigpic

Comment

Totally found a great Rumpel Vid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-FQu...eature=related
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love him on this show!! I've been a fan of the actor since the movie 'The Full Monty', but his character is just perfect on this show. He's got layers--and I can't wait to see where they go with him!
                        "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love this look from the S2 premiere! lol!

Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X