This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Hope Starring Michael Shanks

I thought I would start a thread for the Michael Shanks new show Saving Hope

I can't wait for this show to start I am so happy for Michael. I saw a preview and it was interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkm1p...ure=youtu.be&a
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 27 April 2012, 12:37 PM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

There is another thread going about this and I have to say upon hearing what it was about I had no interest in another one of those shows but I decided to watch the trailer a while ago and have to say I'll tune in. I love the quirky sappy love stories what can I say
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dacooker
    The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Definitely looking forward to seeing this show. Plus...may be Michael will finally get some recognition that he deserves.

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I sure hope so. And maybe it'll come to my area someday too...
        sigpic

Comment

I might check it out eventually.
          sigpic

Comment

Little over a month to go
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I was wondering if this show is worth watching? It is going to make it? or is this a one and done show. It looks pretty interesting but IMHO the concept of the show can only take it so far.
              sigpic

Favorite quote:
              McKay: You shot me!
              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
              Ronon: You shot me, too.
              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I am hoping this show is a success for Michael
                sigpic

Comment

New Promo - from MS twitter

http://a.yfrog.com/img28/2343/p40o.mp4

Looks like he recorded it off the tv.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

News of the time change for the premiere on 7th June for the US and Canadian viewers now up at MSOL.....time is now 9pm not 10 pm...so you'll get to see Michael in his new role 1 whole hour earlier!!..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This does look like an interesting show and it does have a great cast. I remember the one episode of ‘Smallville’, I think it was the second episode of season 10 that takes place in Egypt, and all the scenes between Michael and Erica as Hawkman and Lois Lane and they were great together so we already know that they will have great chemistry and Daniel Gillies is also amazing.
                        sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for this show
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm surpised to see that there isn't a thread for this show since it stars Michael Shanks (unless i just missed it, if so this could be deleted).

i just watched it, it was weird to see Erica and Michael play different characters, and i kept just seeing the actors not the characters. anyhow i'll put the rest of this in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                            i found the part when it flashed back to 12 hrs ago, pointless and rather boring. but after that it picked up a bit. i'm definetly going to watch next episode to see where they take this, hopefully it'll just get better.

what did everyone else think?
                            sigpic

Comment

So who watched last night's premiere I did and I loved it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X