Clear All

yes.
    i had one.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      nope, as far as I know they always stayed the same size
      Yup....they SURE did!
      http://www.instablogsimages.com/imag...5n7HS_6648.jpg
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 April 2012, 12:43 AM.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Its King Kongs personal boom box. I bet that is worth a bit of money.^
        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
          Hmm. Its King Kongs personal boom box. I bet that is worth a bit of money.^

*Parks the Kong Box outside Gorm's house and starts pumping out Barry Manilow*
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            Now i know why old people can never hear anything properly.
            Old people? What do you define as "old people."

Also, as a teacher, my students can't hear because they shove those earbuds up in their ears and blast their iPods or whatever other MP3 player they may have.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Old people? What do you define as "old people."

Also, as a teacher, my students can't hear because they shove those earbuds up in their ears and blast their iPods or whatever other MP3 player they may have.
              You should know by now that much of what i say here is simply me being silly.
              sigpic

Comment

Just here?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  Just here?
                  sigpic

Comment

Better watch out...or I'll slap ya with my AARP card!
                    sigpic

Comment

I sure remember... I had one that weighed about a ton with batteries in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                        *Parks the Kong Box outside Gorm's house and starts pumping out Barry Manilow*
                        I like some Barry Manilow. *After a few hours Gor puts somebodies FFDP into the boom box and has Godzilla tow it to Flyattractors house..*
                        Last edited by Gormagon; 28 April 2012, 09:47 AM.
                        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Working...
                        X