No announcement yet.

Renewed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!! Perfect way to end a TV shows with lower ratings by giving it a proper ending. It should be done for all shows.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
      Talk about hate rants LMAO!
      That kid needs to go outside.

Its gone on this long, it hasnt "ended" and so they grant the short season to "end" it. enough has been said. sh.
      When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
        That kid needs to go outside.

Its gone on this long, it hasnt "ended" and so they grant the short season to "end" it. enough has been said. sh.
        Thats post from the original article right? Fringe is a good show yeah Season 4 was not as great as it could have been, but this guy sounds as if he really hated the show. Look there won't be a season 6 since as we all know on this forum sci-fi shows rarely make it past season 1 and if it gets 4 good years its an accomplishment.
        sigpic

Favorite quote:
        McKay: You shot me!
        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        Ronon: You shot me, too.
        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I'm elated this show was renewed, especially seeing how season 4 sort of dropped a bit.
          - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
            Talk about hate rants LMAO!
            Where is this rant from?
            sigpic

Comment

Season 4 is the first time I saw Fringe Episodes as they aired. I spent the year prior catching up via Blockbuster movie rentals.

I rather enjoyed Season 4, though I do wish they will go back and we can get our original Walter and original Astrid back.

Comment

Working...
              X