No announcement yet.

Brave New World, Part 2 (422)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. although I liked bell in the previous seasons more. It actually did not suit him this reveresed role. But besides that I wouldnt mind that jones would have been the actual brain. Glad, that olive is not dead... Yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      I liked it. although I liked bell in the previous seasons more. It actually did not suit him this reveresed role. But besides that I wouldnt mind that jones would have been the actual brain. Glad, that olive is not dead... Yet.
      Personally, I thought it was fun to see Bell as the bad guy in this reality.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Personally, I thought it was fun to see Bell as the bad guy in this reality.
        Yeah, but it's not our Bell and it's not our Walter or Astrid facing down with him. It just keeps the story going and I'm not sure if we will ever see those characters again nor how the final season will provide closure beyond who the Fringe team members hook up with and them starting families.

I want to see they become full circle and connect dots back to season one, but that's not possible with an ever changing reality.

Comment

Working...
        X